BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Great For Daily Use

Ginnie T.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Mini more...
I have definitely noticed a difference in my under eyes after using this eye cream! My dark circles are lighter and my skin is tighter.
Erin B.
Pontiac, MI
I love to use this as an eye mask at night. Put it on thick and let it just soke in all night. Your under eyes look amazing in the am.
Katlynn M.
Glasgow, KY
I received a deluxe sample of this product. I’m shocked how smooth, hydrated and defpuffed my under eye looks when I use this product!
Breeanne T.
Ankeny
I saw results in just a few days. The only down side I have found is if you get it too close to your water lines, it BURNS when you cry
Destinee V.
Redding, CA
I used this product first as a free sample and loved it and unfortunately I am out! [product:benefit-cosmetics-it's-potent!-eye-cream]
Raelynn R.
Ontario, CA
live by this eye cream. it has brightened up my dark circles and brought life back into my face. cleaned up fine lines im my under eye
kirstie m.
I like this product and it works well under makeup , but I have yet to notice any real improvements in the dark circles under my eyes.
Keri P.
Chesterfield
I got this in a gift set from ulta and it makes my eyes soft. It doesent smell good up close but you cant smell it when you put it on.
Sarah J.
BEST. EYE CREAM. EVER. It tightens and firms your under eye area while also helping to erase the appearance of dark circles over time!
Michelle T.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Love this eye cream! I saw results after one day of using this! It’s light enough for me to use day and night. It’s worth every penny!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.