BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Shel D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Great for dark circles. Helps collogean production which is beneficial for anti aging however for the most part it's just a temporary fix.
Tiffany A.
Riverview , FL
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It works ! I noticed after a few weeks my dark circles started getting lighter. This product is very moisturizing and the texture is nice!
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This eye cream has been a life saver for me. I've always had dark circles under my eyes and this is the only product that helps with them!
Kelley L.
Carlsbad, CA
Good eye cream. Good price point. Creamy, hydrating, fragrance free. I saw a plumper, less dark under eye. So I was happy with the results.
Ana J.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I just love how refreshing this makes it feel I definitely see a difference around my eye area I will be repurchasing this without a doubt!
Taryn G.
Lewes, DE
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
My favorite product for dark under eye circles. I’ve tried many products and this is one of my favorite. I love the lightness and texture
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
It’s a great product I definitely saw a big difference after a few uses definitely going to repurchase once I’ve finished the one I have
Katie H.
Amazing product. Highly recommend for anyone looking for this beauty product. Gentle on skin and makes a big difference in a short time!
Laura C.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Did not work out too well for my eyes and I put it on every morning , i have very dark circles and it was pretty pricey for the results.
Jennie d.
bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I don’t have very much darkness under my eyes but I decided to give this a try. It was a good cream but was a little greasy for my taste.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.