BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Alexei P.
Collingswood
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
this product is okay i see a difference in my lines under my eyes but not with the puffiness of my bags or anything like that! i bought it at ulta!
Cathy E.
Redwood Valley
Easy to use but really did nothing for my dark circles used this as more a moisturizer for the under eyes that worked well and added some tightness
Joselyn E.
I love this eye cream. This some how makes the dark circles under my eyes stay at bay and allow my concealer to glide on smooth and stay in place.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Excellent eye cream for the price. It's light, soothing and soft. It's also very hydrating without being heavy. I'd recommend it to all skin types.
Chelsea F.
Norman
Review for: Mini more...
Lasted longer than I expected and made my eyes feel lighter. Not oily as some creams tend to be. I would definitely recommend this item to friends!
Cassie L.
Worth the high cost! This is the only eye cream I have ever felt truly works for my combination mainly oily skin. Smells nice and highly recommend
This cream is nice but it doesn't really do anything. I feel like it doesn't penetrate into the skin. There was no change but the price is great!!
Melissa M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
So far this is my favorite eye cream! it helps with puffiness, fine lines, and DARK CIRCLES, and of course keeps your eye area hydrated. i love it
Jennifer B.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I actually really enjoy this as a basic eye cream. It also reflects like away from the darkness of under eyes so it's perfect for concealer prep!
Amanda K.
Sterling Heights
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This does not do anything for my dark circles. Also when used every couple of days I get little pimple like spots under my eye. Will not use again
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.