BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Jessica D.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Awesome product it reduces puffiness under my eyes . i was amazed at how quickly i saw results . Cute packaging i love the jar it comes in .
Desiree R.
Love this eye cream. I feel like I can see results almost instantly (bye bye dark circles) received as a sample and will purchase when gone.
Kimberly L.
Chula Vista
I use this eye cream at night only since it’s a little bit heavier. I really like it. It’s very hydrating and works well with my night cream.
Stephanie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Really like this cream so far. Dark circles seem to be lighter. Does not irritate the eyes and seems to be gentle enough for sensitive skin.
cayla g.
San Antonio, TX
So happy with this product ! does exactly what it says and i can say my dark eye circles have disappeared. great consistency and smells good
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin,  reasonably priced if you are going for the better quality
Lauren 🦋.
New York
Review for: Mini more...
I received this as a sample and in the short time that I used it, I noticed a reduction in puffiness and my dark circles got somewhat lighter
Alyanna M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Love the smell and texture. When used consistently eye area seems brighter and more hydrated which helps also when applying concealer on top
Michelle B.
Review for: Mini more...
Received this in an Ipsy bag. It’s a nice consistency and I tap this all over my eye area. I have noticed a reduction in dark circles though
Priscilla M.
El Paso
I feel like the eye cream was actually pretty good especially bcz of the size I didn’t think it was so small like I usually end up getting
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.