BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
This product is amazing as I actually used to work for this company. Thing one is the formula is very hydrating and has caffeine in it to wake
Sarah C.
San Antonio, Texas
Review for: Mini more...
I love Benefit cosmetics but I didn’t really see the results I wanted. Of course I only got the mini but I was still expecting a little change.
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works great, my under eyes instantly look brighter and less puffy. I use with the benefit under eye concealer and my under eyes are perfect.
Dariana M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I can’t say I’ve seen much of any difference at all, but I have more product to go through so I can’t definitely speak to its effectiveness.
Alex S.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I didn’t see too much of a difference when using this night cream every night before sleep. I did however like the texture of this eye cream
~ashley~ K.
Buffalo
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I really wanted this to work better, but I feel like I just didn’t see a difference. I was all in all pretty good about using it religiously.
madison c.
monterey
Had only tried a sample of this from sephora, I regret not purchasing it! I've been using a natural eye cream, but now i remember this cream!
Eleine M.
TAMPA, FL
Really fresh, lightweight. I like using It right before bedtime. I haven't seen much of a difference but then again I forget to use it a lot.
MIMI D.
I love this super refreshing. It's great for my eyes and reduces puffiness and brightens under eye darkeness. Apart of my skin care regimen!
Brenna A.
Fort Worth, TX
This helps with ny dark circles if i remember to apply it every day. Unfortunately doesnt help much to just apply and see immediate coverage.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.