BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Leah M.
Beech Creek, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EYE CREAM! It really brightens the eye area leaving dark under eyes and wrinkles in the past! Definitely recommend!
Emma K.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is a great eye cream it keeps my under eyes looking great with no bags and very moisturizer it is worth the money and it it not expensive
Lauren D.
It’s really hydrating around the eyes. I do notice that if I keep using it, my eyes look less puffy and my dark circles become less noticeable.
bayler s.
It is potent! Not only potent, but a miracle worker! Bye bye baggy eyes, hello beautiful refreshed eyes! This is by far my favorite eye cream.
kelly w.
Holiday, FL
This is my all time favorite eye cream it is the only one I've ever found that never irritates my eyesbecause normally eye creams burn my eyes
Angela Tedesco 💆.
North Las Vegas, NV
Nice light eye cream in a very cute packaged jar. This is my go to night cream, I have very sensitive eyes and this product does not irritate.
Lyndsey M.
Wilmington
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I like the ways this feels and smells. It doesn’t irritate my eyes but I don’t see a big difference either. My eyes do feel moisturized though.
Marisela T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this cream! When you first apply it, it feels cold under your eyes and I personally love that feeling. It also reduced my under eye bags
Esthetics b.
A great daily eye creme! I use this both day and night, and as a weekly eye mask at bedtime. Immediate depuffing action and cumulative results.
Jenn R.
I really like this eye cream it's very hydrating and seems to help with fine lines and wrinkles. It is definitely a great value for the price.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.