BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Yesenia R.
I usually put this on when I go to bed. It definitely takes away those dark circles. I had gotten a sample with the purchase of the Porefessional.
Alexei P.
Collingswood
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
this product is okay i see a difference in my lines under my eyes but not with the puffiness of my bags or anything like that! i bought it at ulta!
Amanda K.
Sterling Heights
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This does not do anything for my dark circles. Also when used every couple of days I get little pimple like spots under my eye. Will not use again
Miranda N.
Benton , AR
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Great for temporary eye relief. Especially if you have dry skin. If you're looking for something long term you might go for a higher end product.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
Light as a feather eye cream that moisturizes my under eyes without feeling heavy! Super gentle and perfect for such a sensitive area on the face!
Hanna N.
I definitely felt refreshed with this eye cream!! I didn’t use it long enough to see if it helped with my dark circles but it felt really nice!!
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
I love finding products that incorporate hydration for the fine lines I am noticing. This helps reduce the fine lines and puffiness. A must try!
Rachel S.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Great for someone in their 20’s. I’m
32 and I felt like this would be a great first time eye cream for someone who isn’t dealing with aging yet.
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
Really like this as a hydrating cream. It's light but dies the trick for the under eye area. LOVE the cute glass container and has a clean smell.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This was nice i actually felt like it was too thick for my under eye area Tia n extent but once it had melted in to my skin it was very hydrating
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.