BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Stephanie G.
San Juan
Very good eye cream for daily skincare routines. Its absorbed quickly and doesnt leave sticky residue. Great under makeup. In general two thumbs up.
Daisy D.
Canoga Park
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Mini more...
This eye cream does a good job with my dark circles. However, I was not able to use it as much as I wanted to. I would like to give it another shot!
Jessica W.
Cumming, GA
This was a decent eye cream. I got a sample for free, and it did the job. I would not repurchase because I get better results from a cheaper product.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I’ve only been using this I cream for about two weeks. Or use it in the morning and at night and it seems to be hydrating can’t say much beyond that
Paola M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this Benefit eye cream it really disappear my dark circles even though I use it before going to bed. It's really brigthening and moisturizing.
Yesi B.
Prosser
I have a hard time finding eye creams that don’t burn my eyes. And this one doesn’t. I also love that is light and not greasy. I would buy it again.
Samantha E.
Review for: Mini more...
I received this eye cream as a gift. When I remember to use it, I like how it feels. I haven't used it consistently to see any improvements however.
Heather M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I didn’t really notice much of a difference when using this product. My skin doesn’t seem more supple and it didn’t diminish my dark circles at all.
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
Used this in its entirety. I didn't love it and didn't notice a difference. My eyes burned if the product got too close. I would not use this again.
Kasi ✨.
Vero Beach, FL
I didn't notice much brightening under my eye however it was very hydrating. It also worked well underneath my makeup. A little pricey for the value.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.