BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Elyse 🐌.
I love the feel of this product. It's not too heavy, yet is still moisturizing and firming. It's easy to tap in using a finger and doesn't feel greasy.
Ray r.
I wanted to love this, but I didn't really notice any difference when I tried it. Maybe it is better for people that don't already use eye cream daily.
Stephanie G.
San Juan
Very good eye cream for daily skincare routines. Its absorbed quickly and doesnt leave sticky residue. Great under makeup. In general two thumbs up.
Daisy D.
Canoga Park
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Mini more...
This eye cream does a good job with my dark circles. However, I was not able to use it as much as I wanted to. I would like to give it another shot!
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Ehh. I have seen no difference since using a whole jar. I don't have intense darkness under my eye. But enough to improve. Absolutely no difference.
Savannah R.
Cohutta
Love love love this product!! I don’t get a lot of sleep so I’m always struggling with dark under eye circles, but this product really reduces them.
Kaitlyn W.
Pasco
Got a sample size a while back and I use it daily still have product left. Love this stuff makes my dark circles and under eye bags slowly fade away
Jessica P.
Vacaville, CA
I use the eye cream in the morning and as a mask at night. I have really dark circles and this really brightens under my eyes and minimizes the bags.
Emily S.
indianapolis
100% my favorite cream ever. i've used everything under the sun and this stuff is expensive but it's worth it. so moisturizing but not oily. love it
Jessica V.
Paris, KY
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I've used this product for a while and honestly can't tell any difference. It feels nice when applying, kind of cooling. Probably won't repurchase.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.