BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Sarah L.
Canoga Park, CA
Great for dark circles and this cream it so lightweight it doesn’t make you feel sticky or Creasy under your eyes it just leaves a fresh cool feeling.
MiriamP (.
Review for: Mini more...
Super hydrating and easy to apply! Only downside is the packaging isn’t as sanitary as I’d like it to be because you have to dip your finger in there.
Tiffany D.
Mount Vernon, WA
This is the only product that has actually done anything to reduce my hereditary dark circles. After using for a month, they're almost completely gone!
Angela G.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I like how it feels on my eyes and how moisturizing it is, but I have yet to see a difference in the color under my eyes. It is still worth it though.
Stephanie C.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
While it does moisturize, it doesn't really reduce any puffyness you may have in your eyes. I feel like it didn't do much for the bags under my eyes.
Elyse 🐌.
I love the feel of this product. It's not too heavy, yet is still moisturizing and firming. It's easy to tap in using a finger and doesn't feel greasy.
Alyson H.
Fall River, MA
I have some darkness under my eyes and this product has helped lighten them up. It also thin enough for me to wear underneath my makeup in the morning.
shadra l.
Its ok its moisturizing but it doesn't last and I don't see a difference on my dark circles. Its does its job if you have perfect and young undereyes.
Sandra G.
Kennewick, WA
Meh, it didn't do much for me and seems expensive for what it is. I received a sample and used it up, but it didn't wow me enough to spend money on it.
Lexy W.
Never really saw a difference in my under eyes after using this eye cream. I got it in a beauty box so I didn't pay for it so it didn't really matter.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.