BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Got this as a sample in my birchbox. I use the product till it was all gone. Nothing great about it. Would not buy. But the size of the sample was nice.
Dalilah M.
Eustis, FL
I love this eye cream so much. Benefit never fails me. I moisturize my face then use this for my under eye area. You only need a tiny bit too so it lasts.
Kristina M.
Homestead, FL
GIRL THE BEST EYE CREAM HANDS DOWN! I apply thing morning & night and it gives such a refreshing, cooling & hydrating feeling to the under eyes! AMAZING !
Laini O.
Livonia
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz, Mini more...
Nothing too special about this product. Keeps my under eyes moisturized but didn’t help with the darkness. Great product, just not what I was looking for.
Radar R.
Rockmart
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I actually got this as a bonus gift to try and really liked the product. I love putting it on at night and it’s light enough to wear under makeup as well.
Rhonda J.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I am a Benefit enthusiast and this product does not let me down. It moisturizes my eyes and makes me feel less tired while lightening my under eye circles.
Ginelle S.
This product unfortunately did not work for me. I did not notice any difference with brightness or wrinkles at all. I also wish it had a cooling effect.
Brittany H.
Gardiner, ME
Amazing. Brightens up my eyes and helps keep my pores small. And trust me. My pores are the size of the sun. Would recommend Benefit Cosmetics
Victoria S.
Dickinson, ND
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This has to be one of my favorite eye creams in the market. I have this entire collection and I use it every night before bed. My face feels so amazing!
member-1d5a1
Best eye cream I've ever found! I use it day and night after washing my face with the benefit face wash. Then applying to under eye and fine line areas.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.