BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Brooklyn M.
Randleman, NC
This was not a bad product but I saw very few results with it. I feel it only moisturized my under eye, not much else. I will not repurchase in the future.
BeneBabe A.
I currently work for Benefit and they treat their benebabes so well; I loved this eye cream. Smells good, feels light, good moisture and faded my circles.
sheryl f.
USA
This is one if my favorite products I have tried and its amazing that it does helps the under eye area clear and it erases the dark circles around the eyes
Renee  C.
Review for: Mini more...
Got this as a sample and really loved it. Awesome eye cream. This left my skin feeling brighter and after a few uses I was so hooked, I use this daily now!
Autumn E.
D Lo, MS
I couldn't use this consistently because it literally made my under eyes feel like the were on fire! My mom also said she had problems with this on her too
Meghan C.
Huntsville , AL
Anything Benefit makes is top notch!! I have sensitive skin and can always trust benefit to not be too harsh. I loved the eye cream and all their skincare.
Noelle d.
Review for: Mini more...
Received a small sample from my local Benefit Boutique and was sold instantly. The sample itself was free and came in cute packaging. Perfect for carry-on.
Megan T.
Chino, CA
I really like the way it feels on my face. Maybe I don't use it as much as I should because I don't see a huge reduction in the dark circles under my eyes.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
It's super thick and it does feel very hydrating however I haven't used it long enough to get a feel of how useful it is. The packaging isn't great though
Dalilah M.
Eustis, FL
I love this eye cream so much. Benefit never fails me. I moisturize my face then use this for my under eye area. You only need a tiny bit too so it lasts.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.