BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Maria R.
Northlake, IL
Light weight and definitely hydrating eye cream. Wears feet under makeup. Would buy again. Easily absorbed to skin once applied. No weird residue or texture.
alyssa s.
steele
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
My FAVORITE under-eye product! Amazing value and super cute packaging! This product holds up to its price! Super long lasting as well. It is very effective!
Mikayla N.
tulsa
Review for: Mini more...
This product is very hydrating for the under eyes. It has very nice packaging. And I could see my dark circles clearing up because I have very dark circles.
Jonathan P.
Canoga Park
Benefit Cosmetics is potent eye cream works wonders! After one week of use I noticed my under eye circles disappear! I use it on all my clients before makeup
Cortney W.
Cordova, TN
Nice product. Nothing amazing about it. I did not see any real Benefit from using it. After a month or so it just sat in the drawer of other unused products.
Jess C.
Pennington , NJ
I stick this in the fridge and it feels sooo sooo good it doesn’t work better than my murad but it definitely is hydrating and feels great underneath my eye.
Marlene A.
I love the fact that this eye cream doesn't irritate my eyes. This cream immediately absorbs into my skin and leaves my eyes feeling hydrated and non greasy.
Lyndsey W.
Oswego
This is a great product and I love slot of benefit skincare and cosmetics, however I wish they would go cruelty free that is my only complaint with the brand
kell s.
Love this! You have to use barely any which ia a plus for me. I havent seen a change in my dark circles but I havent been even using for a week. So thats ok
Daniela V.
I bought this at Sephora. It is extremely moisturizing and hidrating. Nice compact packaging. It was everything i wanted. It is very gentle yet very intense.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.