BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Jan L.
Light not greasy. It definitely brightens my eyes and reduces the under eye circles. It's a little pricey for a small jar, but used sparingly can go a long way.
member-963da
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Didn’t work for me. Used it for a bit and no result. Bought it at Ulta we told it was worth a try. First time trying it. Didn’t do what it was supposed to do.
Maria C.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This stuff is AMAZING! I’ve been using it for 3 days and it has made the dark circles under my eyes almost disappear! I only use it at night, it works wonders.
Katia S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Wow, one repurchase after another. I just glide that sucker on, and let it sit on my eye while I make my morning coffee. Then I tap it in and voila! All gone.
Melonie P.
San antonio, TX
I had some serious dark circles under my eyes like many women do. After a month of using benefits it's potent eye cream every night, my dark circles were gone.
Rach
This under eye cream feels so good on my skin. Feels cooling and instantly makes my skin appear more hydrated. Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Kayla A.
Spanaway, WA
I like that this is thick, but doesn't feel greasy. I found it to be very moisturizing and effective at reducing my dark circles when it was used consistently.
Anna H.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Hydrating and calming. My eyes are never puffy anymore and honestly looks like I always get 8 plus hours of sleep when I am using this! I wont be without it!
Lamiae b.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this product so high quality and a definite must have :) I would defiantly say you should have this product handy at all-times :) Its a beauty essential
Amanda V.
I love the It’s Potent line and I’m sad they are reformulating. The smell is heavenly. And it works so great for dark circles when you’re running on no sleep.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.