BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Lucky K.
Ponca City
Wasn't very impressionable Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream I woke up the next morning and my eyes were as dark as ever my fiancé bought it for me
Ashley H.
Saltillo
Love this stuff been using it for almost a year It keeps my eye area nice and hydrated I paired with the (Benefit) face moisturizer that's what I use every night
Sadia S.
This eye cream is very soothing on eyes and it give very good relaxing feel and it was not too pricey and very effective and the packaging is nice too and i got it from Ulta
Gina F.
 works well.  It has a pleasant smell.  It's very light and goes on smooth. A little bit goes a long way with this under eye cream.  It's really worth the money spent, because you don't have to use a lot.
Donna Q.
I absolutely love this I cream it definitely provides a good moisturization to the under I definitely recommend for people who are looking for something to deeply moisturize the eye bag area
Salma  M.
Bridgeview, IL
Very great. Would recommend to all my friends. Super effective.loved it very much. Not too pricey. Very good value. I love using it. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. I would love to use it over and over.
Deanna S.
I got it as a sample in ulta for free. Cute packaging, works nicely for depuffing eyes. I'm two young to have wrinkles so I can't say how well this works for that.
Jamie s.
Lincolnton, GA
I love Benefit!! It’s one of my go to company’s for everything beauty! The eye cream is nice and like all the other products in this line the smell is amazing.
Tiffany F.
Front Royal
I got a sample of this but it lasted me ages!!!! I loved it and it felt so nice and benefit is definitely there for skin care and brow products all the way
Hannah C.
Favorite eye cream I've ever used. It's hard for me to find products that help with dark circles, but I definitely saw a difference when using this product. Highly recommend.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.