BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Eden M.
I have been using this eye cream for a total of about two weeks, and I really do enjoy it! It is light and non- greasy, which I really appreciate. Also a little goes a long way and I would probably buy again.
Brandi P.
Wayne, MI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This cream left my under eyes really greasy making it really hard to apply and blend makeup. I couldn't tell a huge difference and for the price I definitely wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I got a sample of this from Ulta and definitely plan on buying now! I wish it wasn't so expensive, though! It definitely hydrates and works wonderfully, though.
Danielle I.
Like this product but not sure if it is meant for morning or night or both. Overall it goes on very smoothly and is not too oily. It's affordable for a good eye cream. I would get this product again.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It doesn't really help with eye circles, but it does help with moisturizing the skin under and around my eyes. It is different than regular facial location because it's less abrasive in my opinion
Brittany D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
It was decent. Felt like the product went on a bit greasy. Didn't see much change or an impact. Didn't cause breakouts but, for me it didn't absorb into my skin that well.
Sunny R.
Put in Fridge for best results. I love it. It works wonder I live by this. I apply at night and before I do my makeup. P.s a little goes a long way. Worth the money!
Whoopsie D.
Columbus
I don't really see that much of a difference with my under eye area. It did about as well as any other cream I've tried, but I expected more from the brand and for the price.
emma c.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This was a pretty good eyecream, it decreased puffyness but did not have any effect on my dark circles. It is a good value as you can use a very small amount so the jar lasts a very long time.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
 I used this only two times til I realized that the alcohol in it was burning my under eyes super bad to the point I had to wash it off. However, it is really hydrating under the eye and I could definitely feel a difference with it. One of the things I don't like is how much alcohol is in the ingredients list, which is a reason I will never purchase the full size other than that it burned my eyes. It's not the worst eye cream I've used, but it isn't something I'd purchase.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.