BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Great For Daily Use

Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is a pretty great eye cream, however I feel like you can get something similar or better for the same price. I’d recommend using this at night because it’s quite thick and takes a little bit of time to sink in. Good product though!
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This product is a miracle in a jar! It totally got rid of my deep, deep dark under eye circles in about 10 minutes & kept them at bay for a few days! It might be a little expensive, but it's worth every penny! If you've tried other creams that didn't work as advertised, try this!
Michelle D.
baton rouge, LA
This eye cream is amazing! It is very moisturizing. I bought it at my local Ulta store. It keeps my under eyes moisturizing & prevented it from drying out. The packaging comes in a nice little store.
Ruby F.
Garden grove
I love using this eye cream because it hydrates my under eyes. I see a difference in my dark circles. I love that you just need a tiny amount and I enjoy that it doesn't make under eyes feel greasy
Gabriela M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the concept and the packaging of this eye cream. It definitely leaves my under eyes feeling nice and smooth. I don't think it does anything for my dark circles which is why I am not giving it a 5 star rating but yes it hydrates!
Jennifer G.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
So I got this item for free after ordering a ton of benefit makeup & let me tell you I love it ! It's gets rid of those dark circles. I will most likely buy this item again after I run out of it ! :)
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I got this as a sample & I love it!! It has a very light scent & doesn't leave my skin feely greasy. It's doesn't clog my pores at all. I will definitely be buying the full size when my sample runs out.
Andrea M.
Manhattan, KS
Not greasy, very light weight, can see the difference after a week of use. Only concern is I have started breaking out right in that area more often now. (But this could be due to a new foundation).
Catherine V.
I received a sample size of the eye cream at first a fell in love!!! I noticed an immediate difference when applying it to one eye and not the other. If you are experiencing puffy eyes or bags I highly recommend this product !
Brittany A.
This is very moisturizing but I don't see it helping my dark circles at all. I like to put this on at night so when I wake up, my under eye is nice and smooth but my dark circles are still very visible.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.