BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Cathy M.
Tucson
I received a mini of this product in one of the Benefit sets I purchased and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by it. It brightens up under my eyes, and appears to smooth out my skin.
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
I haven't found that my dark circles are reduced any, but it is very hydrating for the eye area. I use before bed each night and have noticed improved texture around my eyes.
Sierra K.
I struggle with dark circles and this eye cream didn't really do anything to help. It's formula was just okay, and it's scent was not that pleasant. I would not recommend for dark circles.
Michelle
Oxnard, CA
Bought this product when ulta was having their 21 days of Beaty sale to give it try after reading reviews of people loving it . My under eyes are very dry and felt that after reading reviews this was a product that might work however it did nothing and left my eyes very irritated will not be repurchasing
Stephanie G.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I can't even count how many eye creams I have used over the years, it's one product I switch up after almost every tub. This is in my top ones for sure, creamy, hydrating, non-irritating.
Brenda R.
Wells, NV
Amazing!!! Really hydrates and lessens the puffy Ness under my eyes. Smells great and has been an A+ for me sofar. I have the whole kit and I can say it a pretty good skin care product.
Lauren L.
Austin, TX
This eye cream has done great things for the bags under my eyes! It brightens and moisturizes. It’s a great price as well. I got a sample of it from Ulta and have been buying it since
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
A lovely, light scent that is deeply hydrating and feels nourishing to my skin. The only downside as far as I am concerned is the price point, but I would repurchase this and recommend it to anyone with skin that is on the drier end of the spectrum.
Angela J.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is a great product. when I purchased it, it was so hydrating and felt so good under my eyes. after a few months, somehow it got a little thick and the oil in the cream was separated from the actual "lotion". not sure why it did that. but I would purchase again. just use it up quicker.
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I do really like the way it felt and it soaked in quickly and effectively, however I didn't notice any difference in my dark circles. For the price, I don't know that its worth it.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.