BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Carly O.
Standish, ME
I only got a sample of this. A little goes such a long way. helped me huge with my eye bags as a college student. I put this on before class and you'd never know I didn't get enough sleep.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I think benefit's product's are a big hit or miss for me but this product is a BIG HIT!!! I love it!! It's super moisturizing and seems to illuminate my eye puffiness!!!
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
One of my favorite eye creams. It’s great for sensitive skin. It doesn’t take that much product so it lasts! I got from Ulta beauty around Black Friday. It makes me look not so tired, I would recommend.
Amanda G.
Winfield, IL
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This does wonders for dark circles and does a great job moisturizing. I like how it absorbs quickly enough so that I can apply makeup soon after. I prefer thicker creams for nighttime eye creams.
Poorva B.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is an amazing eye cream. Very hydrating and has amazing smooth texture. I don't know if it has reduced my dark circles but it has definitely helped in keeping the eye area nice and smooth.
Anna Z.
Kew Gardens, NY
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I sampled this product through Birchbox and I really liked it. The product was creamy but not greasy and didn't interfere with applying makeup. I've been meaning to start using an eye cream so I was happy to try this product. I don't think the results were startling but it's a good basic product for the evening.
Shells G.
I loved how this eye cream felt. It was very moisturizing—I’ll give it that! However, it did not meet my expectations. The packaging was super cute. Not gonna lie, I’m a sucker for packaging! But no, I would not buy again.
Kaylyn G.
Athens, OH
I am only 21 and was born with dark circles so I'm not sure how much any product can actually help me but this one seems to work a lot better than other things I've tried. Good for the price.
member-0d045
This cream is for a gal on the go! Early mornings, late nights? This is the cream for you. It is like coffee for your eyes. After only a few days you will see a change in those dark circles. Comes in a very user friendly package. Would absolutely recommend.
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
I haven't found that my dark circles are reduced any, but it is very hydrating for the eye area. I use before bed each night and have noticed improved texture around my eyes.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.