BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Gabriela M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the concept and the packaging of this eye cream. It definitely leaves my under eyes feeling nice and smooth. I don't think it does anything for my dark circles which is why I am not giving it a 5 star rating but yes it hydrates!
Jennifer G.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
So I got this item for free after ordering a ton of benefit makeup & let me tell you I love it ! It's gets rid of those dark circles. I will most likely buy this item again after I run out of it ! :)
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I got this as a sample & I love it!! It has a very light scent & doesn't leave my skin feely greasy. It's doesn't clog my pores at all. I will definitely be buying the full size when my sample runs out.
Andrea M.
Manhattan, KS
Not greasy, very light weight, can see the difference after a week of use. Only concern is I have started breaking out right in that area more often now. (But this could be due to a new foundation).
Mystery C.
Murchison, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I purchased this product to lessen the dark circles under my eyes, and after usesing it liberally for about a month it didn't lighten them.
now I just use it as a moisturizer for my face and lips.
Brittany A.
This is very moisturizing but I don't see it helping my dark circles at all. I like to put this on at night so when I wake up, my under eye is nice and smooth but my dark circles are still very visible.
Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I've been using this for about a week now, and it works beautifully. I have dark circles under my eyes, and this fades them or covers them pretty well. It also feels really good. It's expensive, but for the tiny amount you use, it's absolutely worth it. Highly recommend!
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
I use this eye cream every night and you can tell the difference! I am a new mom and I dont sleep much and this helps me look more awaken:) the packaging as always is super cute! It is pricey but worth it!
Catherine V.
I received a sample size of the eye cream at first a fell in love!!! I noticed an immediate difference when applying it to one eye and not the other. If you are experiencing puffy eyes or bags I highly recommend this product !
Betsy G.
The feeling of this eye cream is amazing. I struggle with dry under eyes and at night I like to put this on a little heavy and my under eyes look so hydrated and bright when I wake in the morning!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.