BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Frankie S.
A very hydrating eye cream. I like it but it is something I can live without. Occasionally I wake up in the morning and I feel like some rubbed into my eyes overnight. It feels great if you keep it refrigerated!
Melanie C.
The packaging is really cute but the product is rather thick and oily. I've tried everything not to get it into my eyes but either the fumes or actual product gets in and burns. Haven't seen much results from it.
Lyndsey W.
I like this eye cream but really need something that helps with my dark circles under my eyes. This eye cream doesn't really seem to help with that. It helps moisturize but doesn't help lighten the dark circles.
Jenifer W.
Columbus, OH
Love this eye cream. I would give it 5 starts however I noticed that this can feel a little watery and unable to completely soak all the way in however the results have been great! Definitely would purchase again.
Christina H.
Ephrata , WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I have been using this eye cream religiously for over a year now and it is really a miracle cream! I have zero dark areas under my eyes and I really do feel like the entire area has been dramatically brightened.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I thought this was a pretty decent eye cream, although it is a bit pricey. It doesn't irritate my eyes and does help to plump up and nourish the delicate skin in that area. The packaging is also incredibly cute!
Alicia S.
Manahawkin, NJ
I received this for free from my cousins neighbor, and actually had no idea the hype over it! But I actually haven't really seen a difference in my eyes after using this yet, but i'm sure I will in a few years
Erin M.
Stephenville , TX
I got this product for free with a purchase at Ulta. Even though I didn't pay for it, I felt the results were worth the actual price. The packaging seems luxurious, and the product is great to use in your makeup routine or as a nightly routine!
Gillie S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I'm obsessed with this eye cream. I have very dry sensitive skin & under eye bags tend to run in my family. This cream is so moisturizing and it isn't so thick that it sits on top of my skin. It's the perfect balance of hydrating and lightness.
Taylor B.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is sooo hydrating! It's super light and not heavy and just feels so nice under the eyes. The only down fall is that I haven't seen a difference in my under eye circles but my wrinkles have faded.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.