BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Great For Daily Use

Xuanmai V.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I was very skeptical at first, but the more I used it the more I fell in love. This truly works, you guys! I highly, highly suggest buying it. It has caffeine so it definitely helps with the puffiness as well as your dark circles. So worth the money, and you get a lot of product as well.
Colleen h.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I use this all the time. my eyes are not puffy and i don't have any bags under them anymore. it is super hydrating and has a great smell. i love the soothing effect especially after a long day of wearing makeup! worth the money and lasts a long time
Hailey S.
Highland Vlg, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I honestly don't think this makes my under-eyes less puffy. It kind of just burns a little then goes away. I have really dark under eye circles so I guess this product isn't for me. It's hydrating and all, but I don't see the difference under my eyes.
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
It's one of my faves I leave it in the fridge to increase its potency. It de puffs and takes away dark circles have been using it for a months now and it really is effective, I would just like it to last longer
Leonor P.
This little amazing product will help you so much, I have been using it for about a month now and it's so smooth and when you put it on it feels like a second skin under your eyes. It make me feel fresh and natural while it's working it's wonder.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This cream is so moisturizing, I have problems with the skin under my eyes being paper like and scaly, this really helps keep it plump and fresh looking. I use it every night before bed. A little goes a long way so a jar will last quite awhile.
Keeley R.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I have dark circles under my eyes (who doesn't, right?). I have been using this product religiously day and night for months now. If I miss an application, I can totally tell. It also works great as an eye mask if you let it sit for 10 minutes.
Brittney R.
Hapeville , GA
Unfortunately this product just did not work for me. It caused my under eye area to become red and irritated almost instantly after putting it on. I tried it a couple more times and experienced the same result so I ended up giving it to my mom and she loves it.
Alyssa A.
Anniston, AL
This is a great cream to use in the morning when you are looking to moisturize your under eye area. I love to use this when I am needing something that is going to sink in fast and can apply makeup right over it!! I think it’s a great product!
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this stuff omg yall let me tell you. I got this two weeks ago and I was not share if it would help me with my dark circles. So I try it and yes it work my dark circles are going always . So yes if you got dark circles get this stuff .
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.