BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this stuff omg yall let me tell you. I got this two weeks ago and I was not share if it would help me with my dark circles. So I try it and yes it work my dark circles are going always . So yes if you got dark circles get this stuff .
leah a.
This eye cream smells amazing!!! After putting this on under the eyes feels so refreshed and moisturized. I always buy my benefit products from Ulta beaty. This is a staple in my skin care routine because the results are so fabulous. I have recommended this products to everyone I know
Jessica B.
Dillon
Amazing!!! After using after a few weeks consistently once in the morning and once at night my skin started firming up, dark circles and fine lines were dramatically reduced. I would recommend this product if you need to see some change!
Ashley J.
Love this eye cream so much I have to use it every single day! Love how it gently firms my undereyes and leaves them brighter! For the price you really do get a lot of product! I highly recommend to anyone who wants to try a new eye cream!
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
Este producto es estupendo, mis ojos se ven menos cansados! Estoy usando por primera vez vamos a ver que tal sigue siendo los resultados! Por ahora mis expectativas son buenas pero no puedo estar segura hasta terminar de probarlo por completo! ❤️
Daisy T.
Westminster , CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I tried this as i have dark circles and although i know they wont brighten up from one day to another i do not see much difference or brightening up with this. It actually burned a bit when i would put it on so i discontinued use of it.
Ashley G.
Austin, TX
I don't really have dark under eyes or harsh wrinkles- I take more preventive measures with my eye creams. I like hydrating and brightening eye creams and this one just really didn't do much for me. It isn't a bad formula, it just isn't for me.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City, TN
I love how powerful and moisturizing this eye cream is, it smells great too! I've not noticed a reversal in my fine lines but I haven't seen them get worse and I don't have any new ones! I enjoy using it in conjunction with my serums.
Lauryn O.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This line from benefit actually broke me out before my wedding - I was afraid to use any of it, but this product I could use! It definitely added moisture to my under eye area. The packaging is also really cute as always with Benefit.
Jennifer P.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
Recently got this product and I'm in LOVE. Super moisturizing, and I've noticed a big difference in my under eye circles. Will definitely repurchase after I use it all up.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.