BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Colleen h.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I use this all the time. my eyes are not puffy and i don't have any bags under them anymore. it is super hydrating and has a great smell. i love the soothing effect especially after a long day of wearing makeup! worth the money and lasts a long time
Hailey S.
Highland Vlg, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I honestly don't think this makes my under-eyes less puffy. It kind of just burns a little then goes away. I have really dark under eye circles so I guess this product isn't for me. It's hydrating and all, but I don't see the difference under my eyes.
Leonor P.
This little amazing product will help you so much, I have been using it for about a month now and it's so smooth and when you put it on it feels like a second skin under your eyes. It make me feel fresh and natural while it's working it's wonder.
Keeley R.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I have dark circles under my eyes (who doesn't, right?). I have been using this product religiously day and night for months now. If I miss an application, I can totally tell. It also works great as an eye mask if you let it sit for 10 minutes.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This cream is so moisturizing, I have problems with the skin under my eyes being paper like and scaly, this really helps keep it plump and fresh looking. I use it every night before bed. A little goes a long way so a jar will last quite awhile.
Brittney R.
Hapeville , GA
Unfortunately this product just did not work for me. It caused my under eye area to become red and irritated almost instantly after putting it on. I tried it a couple more times and experienced the same result so I ended up giving it to my mom and she loves it.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I recently bought this when it was on sale at Ulta and I am already a fan. It provides so much moisture to my under eyes without being too heavy or oily. I have even been able to wear it during the day. I will definitely repurchase this item.
Zoe J.
Favorite eyecream ever. Keeps my yndereyes extremely moisturizer and helped get rid of my exzema. The packaging is adorable and looks really cute on my vanity. I would recommend this product to anyone that is in the market for a new eye cream
Daisy M.
Humble
I use this everyday. I like it I don't see my eyes tired when I am lacking sleep. Although it's time for anti angling eye cream. It's good for a first eye cream. Have been using for a year and a little goes a long way so the bottle last long.
Alyssa A.
Anniston, AL
This is a great cream to use in the morning when you are looking to moisturize your under eye area. I love to use this when I am needing something that is going to sink in fast and can apply makeup right over it!! I think it’s a great product!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.