BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Dee Y.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
The best eye cream I've ever tried! I have very dry under eyes, and this is so hydrating and sinks in the skin beautifully with no greasy feeling. My makeup glides on flawless after I use this
Caroline D.
Thibodaux, LA
It’s an awesome product! It gets rid of my dark circles and hydrates them well. The cork detail on the packaging is gorgeous. It’s a more harsh product, so is you have sensitive skin there might be some redness. But overall is it great and I would buy it again.
Jade N.
Reedsville
I enjoyed this eyecream. It was a bit wet and I felt like I was rubbing water on my face. It did moistorize the under eye area well and I would purchase again. I bought it at Ulta on one random shopping trip. It was worth the price. Packaging was pretty as well!
carissa c.
This is a great product for moisturizing for anyone not for any specif people. Makes your face glow at any time any day. Very cheap for a great amount of cream.. Cute and pretty facial packaging. I would recommend this to anyone who is into taking care there face.
Sandy Y.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I got this a sample from Birchbox and used it for an entire month and saw nothing! No results whatsoever. It doesn't do anything more than just moisturizing, so save money and just use your daily moisturizer if you're contemplating on whether to buy this or not.
Rachel L.
Received a sample of this  product. It did the job, I think? I didn't see a noticeable difference, but I suppose you could argue that maintaining is better than aging. The packaging was nice though and the formula consistency was creamy and spreadable.
Caitlin L.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this religiously and have been for years. A little bit lasts a long time! Eye wrinkles are a tell-tale sign of aging and nothing prevents that better than a good eye cream. I use just a dab on my eyes morning and night and it has been working like a charm!
Katie H.
This eye cream is very moisturizing and the packaging is so cute. The cons about it I would say are the thickness of it and the smell. The smell is good but a bit overwhelming. It is a bit pricy but someone with very dry skin might benefit more than I would.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This product really does work it took me about two weeks to see an improvement for dark circles. This product only requires a little bit it is very hydrating. It is only a temporary fix and it did brighten my under eyes a lot, but overall I would buy it again.
Abby B.
Hampshire, IL
I purchased this item on a whim from Ulta and absolutely fell in love with it. I use it under my eyes every morning and let it sit while I do my hair/before I apply my makeup. It leaves my under eyes feeling refreshed and really puts a dent in the puffiness!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.