BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
I've tried a few different eye creams and this is one of my favorites! You can tell a noticeable difference in the way your eyes look and feel! Only con is its very expensive! But most eye creams are!
Stephanie I.
Sunnyvale, CA
I really wanted to like this eye cream because I like benefit as a brand, but it actually irritated my under eyes. I noticed more fine lines than I've ever seen and it made my under eyes more puffy. Unfortunately if they don't reformulate it I won't be purchasing it again.
Cara B.
Dang right it's potent right down to burning around my eyes. I did not like this product at all. Left my skin feeling oily and I already have oily skin. In my opinion if you have sensitive skin I would stay away from this product.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Sadly this made me break out in a small rash all under my eyes. I got this eye cream in a sample set and was excited to try it out. It was a creamy formula, i just wish it worked out better for me.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I got a sample of this in my October Birchbox and I tried it and my dark circles are fading away! I put my jar in the fridge before I go to bed and take it out the fridge and apply it and then when I wake up my dark circles are gone! Love this stuff! I'm buying the full size! :)
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I can barely tell any difference when I use this product. I keep giving it a chance because everyone loves it but I haven't had that same feeling. It feels nice and is lightweight, but I haven't been able to see results. I received a mini in my little love potions set.
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
A little of this stuff goes a long way! I barely put a dab on my finger and it works for under both eyes! I haven't been using this long enough to be able to say whether it has lightened my under eyes or not, but I can say I have enjoyed it so far! It is very creamy and feels great under my eyes!
Teresa B.
This cream comes in a gorgeous jar, like all of Benefit's skincare, and I really like the consistency of this cream. I didn't see great results with it so I ended up passing it on, but she really likes it. I won't purchase it again but I do love Benefit's other products.
Cynthia M.
Long Beach, CA
I enjoy this eye cream, it makes my under eyes feel really hydrated (just try not to get it into your eye otherwise it will burn).  Price wise, I think it is fairly reasonable.  I do think that the cannister it comes in was a smidge bigger but overall I like the product
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I never knew my eyes were dry until I found this product! An Ulta consultant turned me on to it and it rocks. I use a very small amount and my eyes look brighter, less puffy, and the dark circles go away. This product could be $250 and women would still pay to use it!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.