BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Megan W.
This is a great moisturizing eye cream. I went through multiple tubs of this, and it was my go to for years. I just don't want to spend over $30 for an eye cream that doesn't do much else besides moisturizer. I am still searching for my new holy grail. Hopefully when I find it I can afford it lol.
Libby J.
Peshtigo, WI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I'm a 29 year old who doesn't have any significant eye wrinkles or issues, but I'm hoping to prevent them as well ! I received a sample of this from Ulta, and you need an absolutely tiny amount per application. It spreads nicely and brightens the eye area. I felt like it was a great eye cream - not greasy but had lasting moisture that made it throughout the day. It's a little pricey, but I felt like it was nice enough that I'll probably buy it regardless !
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Cute little tiny bottle packaging.
I put this on under my eyes and it didn’t really do anything at all. My eyes still have dark circles on the bottom. It definitely didn’t hurt and it didn’t have a smell so it wasn’t bad, I’m just not sure it actually achieved anything. It does burn slightly.
Roseann P.
New Bedford , MA
I bought this product from Sephora a couple of months ago. It seems do be doing a good job of moisturizing under my eyes, but my circles aren't lighter(nor do I expect a product to help with my type of circles that are NOT from lack of sleep). The package is cute, like a little gift box, and the jar is just adorable with a cork top.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth, OH
My go to eye cream! I use every day both morning and night. It definitely plumps the under eye and helps with dark circles. I have repurchased multiple times. I love this stuff! I would definitely recommend
Ashley A.
Los Angeles
I used this for a week and I didn't see a change in my under eye so I just gave up and stopped using it. I don't know maybe if I had used it longer it would've worked but for me personally it did nothing. It came in a package so it was a good deal for multiple products.
Julie W.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I got a small size of this a while ago in one of their value sets, and it's nice. It have a very nice lightweight texture and it sinks right into the skin, but I haven't been able to notice any difference in my undereyes, therefore, I wouldn't spend my own money on this product
Nikole W.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Seriously the BEST hydrating face lotion I have come across. I have very, VERY oily skin and I would never want to put lotion on my face because it always felt even more oily, but with this eye cream I felt like I could even use it on more places than just under my eyes! Love!
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
I got a sample a few months ago ... It's not the best, not the worst. Actually at the time I was wearing it I did not see any difference. It is quite easy to apply and adheres to the skin quickly. I love Benefit products, but this one disappointed me a lot. Would not recommend.
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is a staple in my skin care routine. I have very sensitive skin, particularly around my eyelids. What I love about this product is that it is gentle and gives my eyelids much needed moisture. I apply a thin layer every night and I have noticed my eyelids are much brighter and awake looking throughout the day.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.