BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
So far so good with this product. My eyes feel hydrated and soft. The smell is nice. A little goes a long way. I haven't seen any changes in wrinkles yet. The price isn't bad either. I did purchase this half off during ultra sale
Dodie M.
Chesnee , SC
This eye cream is very rich and is very moisturizing. It works well for dry under eyes to prevent concealer from creasing as badly. I received this in a holiday gift set. It last quite a while. I would recommend it but I will most likely not be repurchasing because I have other products that I prefer.
Evangelina R.
Pomona, CA
I use this eye cream on a daily. It's a part of my daily face routine. I didn't really think I needed eye cream since I'm in my twenties turns out it's never too early to start. I have an issue with puffy under eyes from lack of sleep this one just helps my eyes out and helps them feel refreshed.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Half half for me. Its not bad but its not the best. It can get a little greasy if you have oily skin but for drier skin its moisturizing. Theres some help with dark circles but not enough to buy product again
Rana S.
Howell, Mi
I purchased this product hoping as it claims, that is would reduce dark circles. I have been using for about 2 months and sad to report that this product has not assisted in reducing black circles. However, this has added moisture to the eye area which is a plus. For the price and lack of result I will not be repurchasing.
Melissa M.
Pittsburgh
I have used this product on and off over the past couple of years when I receive it as a sample from Ulta. It moisturizes quite well and helps to fill in the fine lines underneath my eyes. It, however, hasn't visibly reduced my dark circles, but in all fairness only vitamin C serums ever have
Sarah S.
Berkeley, CA
LOVE this product. Definitely does its job. I have bad bad dark circles under my eyes and this one was the first one that I saw immediate results for. It is a bit harsh for the under eyes on sensitive skin though. However price is not to expensive and I have bought this product over 3 times!
Colleen M.
Thompson, IA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I had a little packet sample of this, and in the weeks that it lasted me, i certainly did see a differance in the dark circles. Moisturizing (and not greasy) and refreshing. I did end up buying the full size
Camille S.
Riverton, UT
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love the feel of this on my skin, and it seemed to work pretty well. My only problems with this are the price for the results, and the smell. I would like if it had ANY kind of scent at all. I got this in a Birchbox, and I can honestly say I don't think I would spend $35 for a full size.
♛ M.
Eastman , GA
I have a very small sample size of this that came as a gift. I use it every night, but I have very bad bags under my eyes. Therefore, I am unsure if this works or not. But it does not make my skin oily, and a small bit of product does last a while for me. I'm not sure I would buy this product again though because it is quite pricey.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.