BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Rena M.
Denver
I got this in a trial size from the benefit brow bar and it is so hydrating and smells amazing. I absolutely love it. I have yet to but a full size one though because it is a little pricey but it does live up to its price if you ask me. I used it on dry patches as well and it instantly makes it much better.
Sarah L.
Chicopee, MA
This product was nice, felt good on my eyes, and was great for the sensitivity of my eye area. However I'm not sure it really did anything. I don't really have any problems with that area of my skin but i never noticed any improvements. Also the price is pretty expensive so I'm not sure to worth the money
Ashley M.
Des Moines , WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It's Potent is hands down my MVP ! I naturally have very dark under eye circles and no matter what products I have tried to cover they never work. Benefits It's Potent eye cream has been the biggest lifesaver that I have ever tried. My dark under eye circles have been amazingly reduced so they are not as noticeable!
Abriana L.
Palm beach Fl.
This is a corrector and brightening eye cream, it's potent! As it lives up to it name, cause it does have a lil conceal color in it , along with some good ingredients to brighten eyes, conceal dark circles and give your eyes a more youthful look. It also has ingredients to help smooth fine lines as well!
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I have been using this cream for about a month now. I have only noticed a very small change in my dark circles. I also noticed this tingle when using it every time, sometimes it's a minimal tingle and other times it's like "whoa" (not sure if it's the amount I put on). I love all of the other Benefit skin care products and starting using this because it came as a free gift. I'm still undecided if I will repurchase.
Indri D.
Was looking for eye cream and the girl at ultra suggested me this. I had problem with puffiness and dark circle but this cream doesn't help at all it just makes your under eye smooth a little bit but it went back to original and doesn't really improve your skin. So disappointed. Not gonna buy this again.
Amy I.
I love this eye cream. I have puffy almond shaped eyes, I always feel like when I don't get enough sleep my eyes look funny like I am allergic to everything. This stuff will make my eyes not appear so puffy plus helps with discoloration made by the lack of sleep. I will definitely be buying this again.
Sarah T.
Birmingham
This smells amazing and feels luxurious on the skin, but I don't really see a lot of benefits from it. It also stings like nothing I've ever felt when it gets in your eyes, which is concerning for an eye cream. Overall, I've tried it a few times and tried to give it a chance, but I can't recommend it.
Stephanie J.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I don't suffer from under eye circles often so I haven't had experience with many under creams. Although what I can say is that after using Its Potent! I find my under eyes to look brighter. This is awesome since there are days I prefer to wear little to no make up and this product really helps!
Shawny R.
Baltimore, MD
I had slight dark circles and a little puffiness Abd this cream has literally made them disappear. I really liked it. One thing though, if it gets in or near your eyes it BURNS horribly. But pain is beauty right 🙄
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.