BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Morgan T.
I LOVE this product. Provides great hydration for my under-eye. It's great first thing in the morning because it wakes me up and also helps with my dark circles.
Laura W.
Harvest, AL
It feels good and cooling going onto the skin but I didnt notice a difference in hydration, brightness, or puffiness. It's not bad but I think comparable to other cheaper products.
Cristie G.
Im not sure if this product works but im always hopefull something will someday lol. I can day thatbit does make my under eyes feel better . The crram is a light tan color and has a light fresh citrus smell in my book, my girlfriends beg to differ. Just a dab on my finger goes a llooonnggg way!! I only put it in the dark circle part of my under eyes. I feel like it make them feel awake and lighter. I hope it makes them less dark. I wanted to look at the ingredients but they're on the box not the jar itself so no can do. For 32$ lets hope it works!!
Leslie G.
Tewksbury, MA
My favorite eyecream ever. I've been using this for about 4 years or so and I can honestly say I love it firms and brightens dark circles and give great hydration
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I try this every time I go in to get my brows done along with most of their skincare. I don't notice much of a difference because I don't use it as I should. But after trying it every time I go in store I decided to purchase a full size of this and a moisturizer. Check their online website for combo package deals on sale! Can't wait to see the results and update this review after using it as directed. I've had dark circles since I was a kid so this is going to be interesting. I've never tried anything for them.
briana m.
philadelphia
After hearing how great this product was I decided to try it out myself, only to find out that it irritates my skin. I do not want to scare anyone off from trying this product, because there are other factors into skin irritation, but i did find that my under-eyes became red and raw to the touch. It’s a thinner and more chemically processed cream than I’m used to. This caused discomfort and makeup application to be more stressful. Be sure to check how your skin reacts with this product before purchase.
Jolene A.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
It helped a little bit to remove my dark circle so yea but everyone is different so what may work on me may work differently for other so I believe u should test it out and determine if it fits for you
Emma H.
I love LOVE LOVE this product! This is the ONLY under eye product that has ever made a difference on my dark circles. I have dark purple under eyes and very fair skin so I had all but given up on a remedy. Then this product came in to my life. It instantly brightens my face and wakes me up. I just dab som on with my ring finger and within seconds it feels as if my whole face changes. The skin feels tighter and smoother. I will repurchase this item FOREVER and couldn't recommend it more.
Samantha P.
Bessemer, MI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is my favorite eye cream. A friend recommended it to me, because she had her makeup professionally done and this is what they used. She said she was hung over that day and this eye cream completely reduced the puffiness. I have been using it for over 2 weeks now and I'm in love! Great smell and texture. I can see effects- less dark circles and less baggage. For some reason i like the tingling feeling. Price- a little on the expensive side. But, I have noticed a little goes a long way.
Chiara D.
Northbrook
Review for: Mini more...
I got the mini size in a pack with other products and I was so excited because I needed some eye cream and I love this eye cream the texture is great and it keeps my under eyes hydrated
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.