BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #28 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sandra C.
When I got my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar, the consultant put thos under one eye when she started. Maybe 10 minutes later she showed me and holy cow o_O. The results were absolutely amazing from the treated eye vs. the untreated one. I bought a set of the minis to try and loooovvveeeddd the scent and the amazingly adorable GLASS bottles (even on the minis). I bought the full size of the It's Potent and the smell is complete different. It's turned me off from isomg it but once or twice because it being different from the mini (that I loved) kind of worries me. I might just be being paranoid though :/
Sierra W.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is quite nice.  It definitely worked to reduce puffiness, and it's hydrating.   However, I used an entire jar and didn't feel it did anything for my fine lines.  At 31 I'm starting to get serious about anti-aging and this didn't help with that despite claiming it would.  I also don't like that it comes in jar packaging, but that wouldn't have been a complete deal breaker if it had helped with fine lines.  Overall, I probably would not purchase it again, and I much prefer my Banana Bright eye cream.
Erika and Lydia P.
Rochester, NY
I not only put this product on my eyes but I tested it on a dark spot I had from God knows what, and it completely removed the spot. Along with the spot, I get dark purple under my eyes when I’m tired (90% of the time) and I noted a lightness to those too. Aside from the product I am so impressed with the packaging. Its a glass jar with a cork-looking lid. It’s a small jar but it’s so spreadable you only need a little bit. It’s water based so it’s very smooth and hydrating. Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
The Ulta consultant sold this to me so hard I bought it so he would hush. Ha. I honestly didn’t think it would work. I have very little faith in eye creams that are affordable, bc I’ve tried so many, and I can’t afford the super expensive eye creams, so I don’t use anything. But y’all. This mess works. My bags and dark circles are seriously diminishing. My eye wrinkles are even better! 😆 I’m sold. And did you know Benefit is owned my Louie Vuitton!? I didn’t either. So you know it’s a great company who takes pride in their product.
Candace H.
Diamond Bar, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I tried this because I was loving the tartar shape tape but it was super drying. Rather than trying to find a new concealer that I love (impossible) I opted to try a better under eye moisturizer. This one is pretty good, I must say. It’s thick, but my skin absorbs it. It doesn’t just sit on the surface. I wish it was a TAD more hydrating but it’s one of the most hydrating I’ve seen. The only thing I don’t open is that the jar is so thick - so you think you’re getting more product than you are. But for the thickness of the product, I’m impressed at how well my skin absorbed it and that it didn’t just sit on the surface. I duno that I’d buy it again at $35 - but I do like it.
Izy H.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Okely dokely doo! I've used 2 of these babies, so here's my very candid review. I got my first eye cream as part of the Benefit holiday sets. This eye goo moisturizes like a dream during the spring/summer. It moisturizes, it isn't heavy, and my eye bags just drank this stuff up like coca cola on a hot sweaty summer day! I wouldn't say it helped that much with dark circles though, but I loved it because of how light weight and fast-absorbing it was. I have noticed that this is a better cream for the spring/ summer. It's a light weight product, so if you get very dry during the winter, this may not be moisturizing enough. Minus 1 star because it's not exactly a year round eye cream. Minus another star because it doesn't exactly get rid of dark circles like it touts.
Maeryn L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I received this as a gift in a set of other Benefit skincare products so I don’t know how much it costs. I really like Benefit makeup but i did not like this eye cream. I have sensitive skin and some fine lines around my eyes and sometimes some puffiness. This cream didn’t really help with any of that but it did cause some little whiteheads underneath my eyes. There is also a strong fragrance and usually you don’t want fragrance around your eyes. I will not be purchasing again.
Katherine V.
Washington, DC
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Best cream for under eye bags! It is actually potent and the area under our eyes is very sensitive. A lot
of people have complained about getting a rash. I haven’t had any sort of problem. Just be careful with your eyes and try not to apply it too close to your eyes. It is kind of minty so you’ll feel a little tingle after applying it the first time. But don’t worry that is normal. It is actually what will make your under eye bags have a fuller look.
Megan S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I’ve been using this product for years, I use it for my no makeup/on the go looks. It’s a great moisturizer that helps with tired looking eyes. It’s easy to use and light weight. I love benefit products in general and the packing is always on point! I don’t reach for this on a regular because I have SOO much product, so I like to rotate. But this product is one of their OG bestsellers for eye products.Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I bought this at Sephora when this brand was on sale so I only spent about $17 in it and I honestly love it. The packaging is so beautiful and luxurious feeling. It’s more of a cream consistency and very moisturizing. I’ve noticed an improvement with my dark circles. I like to get a tiny bit on the tip of my ring finger and then lightly tap it underneath my eye starting from the inner corner and tapping out towards the end if my eyebrow.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Tonia H.