Benefit Cosmetics Instant Comeback Facial Serum uploaded by Amanda H.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

BeneFit Instant Comeback Facial Serum Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Hmmm this is the first time I'm seeing this product and I really ...2 Answers
  • Does this help with ance and combination skin? Id really love to ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alexandra B.
I love benefit so I picked up their fave serum to try it out. It feels good on my face and absorbs quickly. I have not experienced and negative effects (break outs, etc) but I also haven't seen a high positive impact. Will use the rest of the bottle but might not buy again.
Catherine P.
I'm only giving this 3 stars because I haven't been using it for very long. But, so far, I like the feeling of it. It's light, not sticky or oily and absorbs into the skin nicely. Great, fresh scent too. Not over powering.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
I love the way Benefit Cosmetics products make my face feel. It’s moisturizing without being greasy and smells wonderful. I never need to look for a bother brand of moisturizer again.
Teodora O.
Miami
As much as I love benefit products this one wasn’t my favorite. I don’t think it did a lot for me. I’ve tried this before in a sample in combination with the entire benefit b.bright.
There is room for improvement
Jazmin V.
Mayagüez
Es muy producto, en realidad lo use porque sentía que mi piel se quemaba por la reserva de invierno y logró cometido, realmente me alivio, quito la sensación y humecta el área.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have dry/dull skin and this serum helped me brighten my complexion. Compared to other serums, it is also pretty affordable! The packaging is cute and the serum smells wonderful. This product made me enjoy my skincare routine. Recommend to others who are trying to brighten skin or incorporate a serum into their routine!
ester b.
Washington
This benefit serum helps even out the colors on my face making a very nice complexion. This product leaves my fave feeling so smooth and fresh, it makes a great canvas when I do my makeup. I apply this serum to my face about an hour before doing my makeup ! Love the results !
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
I use this product every day/ night under my moisturizer. It helps in the winter under a thicker moisturizer to help with dryness. I see a difference when I use this product compared to other serums! You don’t need much so it will last a while and it smells pretty good too!
Lauren G.
Clarksville
This facial serum is EVERYTHING. I have always loved benefit and always find myself coming back for more any time they come out with a product. I love this facial serum because it really has saved my skin! I love the way it makes my skin feel fresh and healthy.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
I got this product from Ulta a while back and honestly I don't think it did anything for me. I had high hopes for this, because I love benefit and the packaging is very attractive. I probably wouldn't recommend.
kate c.
Canton, OH
Does this help with ance and combination skin? Id really love to try it. How much is it normally?
Celina M.
Hmmm this is the first time I'm seeing this product and I really want to try it! Have you seen any particular improvements?