Benefit Cosmetics Instant Comeback Facial Serum uploaded by Amanda H.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Hey Tired, Dehydrated Skin…this Is Your Chance To Start Over! The Fast-absorbing Formula With Tri-radiance Complex Helps Protect Against The Visible Signs Of Aging. Tired Skin Looks Plumped & Hydrated And Feels Firmer And Smoother. Dramatically Boosts The Effectiveness Of Any Skincare Routine.

Boosts The Youthful Look Of Skin
Skin Looks Energized
Use Day Or Night

Aqua (Water), Polyglycerin3, Alcohol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Jojoba Oil Peg150 Esters, Methyl Gluceth20, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Algin, Xylitylglucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Opuntia Coccinellifera Flower Extract, Xylitol, Linalool, Cellulose Gum, Oxothiazolidine, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Ribose, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bht, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 14700 (Red 4). N° 08123/A

• Hmmm this is the first time I'm seeing this product and I really ...2 Answers
  • Does this help with ance and combination skin? Id really love to ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Coco C.
Las Vegas, NV
I won a Twitter contest and was send a whole bunch of products from Benefit Cosmetics. This is before I learned that they tested on animals. I have pretty sensitive skin and I decided to give it a try. It didn’t live up to my expectations. If I were to actually have purchased this product, I would’ve been upset since it is on the pricier side.
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
The price is too high and I didn’t find it to do much. I used it fairly regularly but it would just flake off and didn’t seem to stay put long enough to see results. I enjoy the brand overall but I feel like this product isn’t worth the price.
Olivia U.
Jeannette, PA
This was the first serum I had ever tried and i loved it! It wasn't to much for my oily areas, but just enough on my dry areas. I loved how my make up would look after using the serum along with their eye cream and moisturizer.
Jennifer G.
Port Royal
I use this every other evening as part of my nightly skincare routine. This goes on smooth and sets in quickly without feeling the least bit greasy. I use on the areas with the most wrinkles and my face feels more youthful with it!
Lauren S.
Clay, NY
I absolutely love this serum!! I have pretty dry skin and I noticed that this serum did the trick for me! It is a very thin formula but when I sleep with it on after washing my face I notice a world of difference in my skin!
Katie R.
Arlington , WA
I️ haven’t tried many of face serums but this one so far is doing it for me! I️ love the long lasting smell it has. Benefit in general has a very pleasant smell!
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
I use this product every day/ night under my moisturizer. It helps in the winter under a thicker moisturizer to help with dryness. I see a difference when I use this product compared to other serums! You don’t need much so it will last a while and it smells pretty good too!
Lauren G.
Clarksville
This facial serum is EVERYTHING. I have always loved benefit and always find myself coming back for more any time they come out with a product. I love this facial serum because it really has saved my skin! I love the way it makes my skin feel fresh and healthy.
Tonya C.
I got this as a sample from Ulta, so I can’t comment on the price, but I absolutely love this product in the morning before I put my moisturizer on. It makes my skin supple and smooth and my make up goes on super smooth.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
I got this product from Ulta a while back and honestly I don't think it did anything for me. I had high hopes for this, because I love benefit and the packaging is very attractive. I probably wouldn't recommend.
kate c.
Canton, OH
Does this help with ance and combination skin? Id really love to try it. How much is it normally?
Celina M.
Hmmm this is the first time I'm seeing this product and I really want to try it! Have you seen any particular improvements?