Benefit Cosmetics Instant Comeback Facial Serum uploaded by Amanda H.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

BeneFit Instant Comeback Facial Serum Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Hmmm this is the first time I'm seeing this product and I really wa...2 Answers
  • Does this help with ance and combination skin? Id really love to tr...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

I had the opportunity to try this product on a gift and stay in love what I most charming at first entry was the packaging is very chic and trendy is like a magic potion and definitely so it works then you try you can not stop using it because it leaves the youthful skin like porcelain if it were not so expensive but brings enough amount which compensates for the cost
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend actually has this , she has the full skin care system. This is a very good product. If your use Benefit I would defiantly try this out!
It doesn't leave your face oily or greasy looking. It just goes into the skin and leaves it smooth. My skin always feels hydrated after I use it. If I stay at her house I use this!!
Mina F.
Mina F.
Chicopee , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this stuff until I found Mario Badescu. The thing about benefits cleaning and skincare products is that they're all mediocre at best. I feel like this product picks up where the moisturizer falls short. It's good for what it is but it's not worth the price.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
I love this product is gentle with skin, easy to use and don't need a lot of product, it's a bit pricey but it works very well. It meet all my expectations when it comes to my skin leaving it smooth and radiant,I will defiantly recommend this product is totally worthy.
Flora L.
Flora L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum. And it smells so good 😂. It makes my skin so soft and smooth looking and I really like the texture of it haha. It's because I don't like heavy moisturizers on my face when it's winter or summer and this is definitely the one that does the job!
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo probé hace tiempo este serum y solo tengo buenas palabras para el en cuestión de producto, lo que me hecha para atrás es su precio ya que lo veo caro, pero eso ya es cuestión de cada bolsillo jajaj pero el producto es genial lo recomiendo mucho.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Marbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a travel size bottle of this from Ulta and absolutely fell in love with it. I use it only on specific area of my face that need the most "comeback" and it is amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good facial serum!
O. A.
O. A.
Columbus, OH
I borrowed this serum from a friend and had to purchase it. After one use I noticed my skin seemed to appear less irritated and softer. I'm all about soft skin & this serum does it for me. It is pricey but I think you get what you pay for.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes your face look and feel amazing I used morning and night and wow I can feel the difference I can see a difference my skin looks more hydrated and awake, less dull it's an amazing must have product
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
La Porte, TX
i love this benefit product because its a soft glowing serum thats perfect for fair sensetive skin. It has made me look younger and overall an even skin tone ! Worth the money !
kate c.
kate c.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this help with ance and combination skin? Id really love to try it. How much is it normally?
Celina M.
Celina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hmmm this is the first time I'm seeing this product and I really want to try it! Have you seen any particular improvements?