Benefit Cosmetics Instant Comeback Facial Serum uploaded by Erin G.Benefit Cosmetics Instant Comeback Facial Serum uploaded by Amanda H.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Hey Tired, Dehydrated Skin…this Is Your Chance To Start Over! The Fast-absorbing Formula With Tri-radiance Complex Helps Protect Against The Visible Signs Of Aging. Tired Skin Looks Plumped & Hydrated And Feels Firmer And Smoother. Dramatically Boosts The Effectiveness Of Any Skincare Routine.

Boosts The Youthful Look Of Skin
Skin Looks Energized
Use Day Or Night

Aqua (Water), Polyglycerin3, Alcohol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Jojoba Oil Peg150 Esters, Methyl Gluceth20, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Algin, Xylitylglucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Opuntia Coccinellifera Flower Extract, Xylitol, Linalool, Cellulose Gum, Oxothiazolidine, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Ribose, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bht, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 14700 (Red 4). N° 08123/A

• Hmmm this is the first time I'm seeing this product and I...2 Answers
  • Does this help with ance and combination skin? Id really ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Coco C.
Las Vegas, NV
I won a Twitter contest and was send a whole bunch of products from Benefit Cosmetics. This is before I learned that they tested on animals. I have pretty sensitive skin and I decided to give it a try. It didn’t live up to my expectations. If I were to actually have purchased this product, I would’ve been upset since it is on the pricier side.
Erin G.
arlington heights
Benefit Cosmetics Instant Comeback Facial Serum love the benefit skincare line. This is the first brand of skin products that actually keeps my face hydrated all year long, even in the cold winters. Definitely worth the price!!!
Jennifer G.
Port Royal
I use this every other evening as part of my nightly skincare routine. This goes on smooth and sets in quickly without feeling the least bit greasy. I use on the areas with the most wrinkles and my face feels more youthful with it!
Samantha S.
Love love love this serum. It was a splurge for me but I’m glad I did it. I use it every morning and night, and recently when I went to get a facial the lady could tell I’ve been using a serum and said my skin looks great.
Lauren S.
Clay, NY
I absolutely love this serum!! I have pretty dry skin and I noticed that this serum did the trick for me! It is a very thin formula but when I sleep with it on after washing my face I notice a world of difference in my skin!
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
I use this product every day/ night under my moisturizer. It helps in the winter under a thicker moisturizer to help with dryness. I see a difference when I use this product compared to other serums! You don’t need much so it will last a while and it smells pretty good too!
Ada J.
I also got this in my benefit mini skincare set I didn’t really like it as much I felt like it sorta drowned my skin and was just a really heavy skincare product but it was still nice and if it was on sale I would buy it again.
Lauren G.
Clarksville
This facial serum is EVERYTHING. I have always loved benefit and always find myself coming back for more any time they come out with a product. I love this facial serum because it really has saved my skin! I love the way it makes my skin feel fresh and healthy.
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
The price is too high and I didn’t find it to do much. I used it fairly regularly but it would just flake off and didn’t seem to stay put long enough to see results. I enjoy the brand overall but I feel like this product isn’t worth the price.
Samantha B.
Cedarville, OH
One of my favorite serums that I have tried! Fills fine lines and gives my completion a smoother look without the oiliness of other serums. I use it during my nighttime beauty routine and the results last well throughout the next day
Kate C.
Austintown, OH
Does this help with ance and combination skin? Id really love to try it. How much is it normally?
Celina M.
Hmmm this is the first time I'm seeing this product and I really want to try it! Have you seen any particular improvements?