3 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I know that Benefit is known for their brow product options. I've n...1 Answers
  • Ok so everyone fore the most part say that the pencil goes on smoot...2 Answers
  • Dose it work good, dose it last all day ? 2 Answers
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first eyebrow pencil I ever bought. I think it is amazing. The dual tipped ends are the best. Having a spoolie right there to shape my eyebrows is perfect. The lighter shade is perfect for me. The application is so easy. The only thing I don't like about this is how soft the product is inside the pencil, only because I have to sharpen it every day but I can't fault the product for that because that is what makes the application so easy. It looks very natural and just helps me fill in the areas where my eyebrows are patchy, I bought this with the gimme brow gel but honestly I really only need the pencil. The gel doesn't give me what I need from it so I usually just go with the pencil any way and love it. If you over apply in an area with the pencil it can feel waxy for a few minutes but that feeling does not last long. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to step up their brow game.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow pencil!
I have recently discovered how important the brow is to complete your look (cant believe i never used anything before) so i thought i would start off with this pencil and I'm really glad i did.
It was really easy to use and took no time at all.
After using it i started to get compliments on my brows from people at work.
This product has helped me shape and fill in my sparse brows (after years of over plucking) they are now fuller and i can even see a proper arch forming thanks to the pencil.
I like this a lot and will re buy but I'm also going to try out gimme brow to see what the difference is.
Thanks Benefit for helping me realize how important brows are!
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I was absolutely devastated to learn that this line has been discontinued from Benefit's collection.

The light pencil was the only natural looking pencil that I use on my brows. I have already gone through 3 pencils I have had to purchase on eBay. I wish I had some notice, I would have stockpiled from Sephora. :(

It is very difficult to find a brow pencil/brow products that aren't too dark, too red or too gray for naturally blonde brows.

Sadly, benefit did not add any color similar to this in their new brow line. Just devastated. :(
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
This is just one of those beauty products that I describe as "cannot live without" I have tried multiple substitutes when I run out of this and haven't gotten to Sephora or Ulta to replenish my supply and nothing compares. I have dark brows with varying hues and it looks so natural, I have never gotten over how wonderfully it works and how well I like it. If you want a product that does the job it is intended to do with no hang ups, this is it.
Annette S.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
I orignally bought this eyebrow pencil because my go to brow pencil wasn't available at the store I was at. I had heard of Benefit and that it was a great brand, so I decided to try it. For the price I assumed it would be awesome, but I wasn't all that impressed. The 'light' shade I bought seemed too dark for my brows even though it was supposed to be light. I also felt that it sweated off as the day went on and wasn't very long lasting.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
There is a great range of colors and the dark, warm brown was a good match to my hair. I'd been using the elf eyebrow kit which didn't match as well, and previously used an eyebrow pencil from bh that was too waxy. I found this product to be long lasting and worth the price. It's easy to shape and fill. One downside, the pencil is soft and a pain to resharpen so often.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Went to the brow bar by benefit at ultra, by the way amazing experience and my eyebrows look amazing!
Anyways, i told her i have had a hard time finding the right shade and how to fill in my eyebrows, she recommended this color in light, put it on for me, and it works wonders! using it on my own has been very easy and last all day
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This is the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used and I've tried everything from Dior to Anastasia. The light color is great for blondes, I haven't found anything else so far that matched so closely. And the creamy consistency of the pencil keeps your eyebrows in place after you've brushed them so they retain their shape all day.
McKaela C.
McKaela C.
Centerville, UT
This stuff is good i just like pomades so much more because you get so much more product out of it. I can't stand it when you get a little amount in brow pencils and a ton in pomades. i DON'T think its worth the money but doesn't mean i don't like it. I would recommend if you don't mind spending more money for less product.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this pencil compare to the Anastasia Brow pencils?
Milagros C.
Milagros C.
South Gate, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dose it work good, dose it last all day ?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a self sharpening brow pencil or do I need to sharpen it manually?
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
El Cajon, CA
Ok so everyone fore the most part say that the pencil goes on smoothly but does the color show up dark enough for darker skin tones
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Does this last all day, or did you need to reapply?