What is the best primer for before foundation? I have combination skin & Large pores.
Davie, FL - il y a 2 mois

12 answers

I absolutely love the Touch In Sol Icy Sherbet Primer. I love how it applies and it makes my skin look great. It does have a scent, so if that is an issue, I would see of they have an unscented option.
il y a 6 heures
Milk Hydrogrip is my fave
il y a 15 jours
I love the benefit POREfessional. I’ve tried multiple others and they just don’t compare. Also save yourself the money and skip the dior primer
il y a 2 mois
My 2 faves are milk hydrogrip primer and elf putty primer i also have combo skin
il y a 2 mois
Rose hip oil does work! I currently use it with the Elf power grip and it holds my foundation pretty well. And I live in a hot and humid climate!
il y a 2 mois
I just use this one to go out ! I don’t recommend for daily use !! For a day I use only my skincare routine
il y a 2 mois
The only thing I find that works without fail every single time, which may sound weird if you’re oily (I am), but rosehip oil before makeup works every time. Even over greasy sunscreen. I have oily combo skin btw but it makes my pores go away & lays my foundation beautifully on my face without looking cakey. Lasts all day too. Minor blotting throughout the day, minimal to no touch ups.
Estée Lauder