BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #88 in Face Primer

"My Desert Island Beauty Must-have Is The Porefessional, It Makes My Skin Smooth & Picture-perfect!" —@iluvsarahii, Instagram And Youtube Star

Quickly Minimize The Appearance Of Pores & Fine Lines For Smoother-than-smooth Skin! Apply This Silky, Lightweight Balm Alone, Under Or Over Makeup. The Translucent, Oil-free Formula Complements All Skintones And Helps Makeup Stay Put. Contains A Vitamin E Derivative, Known To Protect Skin From Free Radicals.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Limonene, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht. N° 04932/N

• whats do you use to minimize your pores? I use the porefe...6 Answers
  • Does it really fill in your pores?2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product? I don’t know whether or...1 Answers
  • "it makes my skin less oily and poreless as well! it also makes my makeup last a whole day which is great!" in 65 reviews
Paula P.
Bridge City
I have been using the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer on and off for some time now. I love that it significantly blurs my pores and that it has such a creamy silky texture. The only drawback for me is that while it is supposed to have a matte finish it sometimes leaves my t zone looking oily by the end of the day. Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer
Melissa 🙅.
I was given this by Chloe Morello if YouTube fame. It’s the greatest primer! I use it alone or under foundation. I have HUGE pores and this makes them go away! Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer
taylor T.
Lake Mary
this primer should be advertised for people with dry to normal skin because when I use it since I have oily skin, it makes my skin even more oily. I purchased this at Sephora for about $30 and I would not buy again due to the fact that it has so much oil in it compared to the normal benefit porfessional.
Kayla B.
Ecorse, MI
I love it. It gives my this nice blur to my pores and helps them look smaller. I even use it on no makeup days to help my skin just look better. I got it as a small free trail size from sephora during on of their deals and I will be buying the full size. Defiantly worth the hype
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is amazing! I got it during the Ulta sale and it was very cheap! It has a beautiful matte finish and I use it to blur my pores around my nose and cheeks! It does fill in my pores and makes them blur so that my foundation goes on super nice over it. It has a very almost oily texture though so I can’t apply it too close to my eyes or it becomes difficult to apply my eyeliner with my fingers moving around. The full size bottle is huge and you do only need a small amount so I believe the price is worth it for how long you will probably have it.
Melissa A.
Miami FL
If you have large pores this is the product for you! Apply alone or with your favorite face primer! Recommend to use only or the t-zone or where you have the most noticeable pores. Once set apply normal foundation and watch your pores disappear!
Kate G.
Co. Mayo
Amazing product . Definitely says what it does . It fills un the pores in your face for a more smooth looking finish. Glides right on your face and it is not oily but still hydrating at the same time . Helps the foundation last longer and look nicer when applied before the foundation.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
So so good! I love this primer! It totally hides my pores and gives off this satin matte finish! I love putting any foundation over it. I have combination skin and I would say this is satisfactory for both! I would use again!
Olivia J.
This is the best primer out there!!! It leaves my face silky smooth and minimizes my pores instantly! It lasts forever too! A little goes a long way. The packaging is SO cute and the price is amazing! Everybody needs one!
Megan G.
Orlando, FL
I love this primer for my t-zone fills in my pores and makes my face have a blurred effect to my face! It is a silicone primer but it’s easy to apply and I would buy again! I always recommend this primer to my friends!
bianca M.
whats do you use to minimize your pores? I use the porefessional by benefit and it's not really doing much for my combination skin... What would y'all recommend. Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii’s Desert Island Pick the Porefessional Face Primer
noor s.
chicago
Does it really fill in your pores?
noor s.
chicago
Does it really fill in your pores?
Clara C.
Would you recommend this product? I don’t know whether or not to buy it.