MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerBenefit Cosmetics
@iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer

limited edition face primer

Hi! does this work?
Is this a good primer [product:[email protected]�s-desert-island-pick-the-porefessional-face-primer] ?
Is it worth the money? What’s the best foundation to wear above this primer?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer!
Product Highlights
i got the small one and it's great. i have oily/combo skin and it works for the large pores on my cheeks near my nose, sort of. it erases most pores but some i guess are too big to fill completely and my nose pores still show as well.. other than that, it's great and goes on fantastic, it's a light shade and good overall. in reviews
I have received some samples from Sephora and I can personally say that this product really works and a little goes a long way.in reviews
I used this product one time and one time only, it sunk into my pores and made my skin look like it was flaking off... no watt will I ever try this again!in reviews
A little goes a long way; the product applies almost like silk on my face with a nice, light scent; I can notice immediately my pore size shrink.in reviews
...super excited that I now have a sample size to try before splurging on a full size!in reviews
Rachel H.
Albertville , AL
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Rachel H.
This is by FAR my favorite pore minimizing product on the market ! If you have not tried it, please do so ASAP! You won’t regret it
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Chelsea T.
What a great little primer. A little goes a long way, and this bottle has gotten very dirty from being in my makeup bag for so long. Definitely will be purchasing a full size if I ever run out of this! ✨
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother-than-plump skin with Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional pore-minimizing primer! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. The translucent, oil-free formula complements all skin tones and helps makeup stay in place. It contains a derivative of vitamin E, known to protect the skin from free radicals.
Tyequiece W.
1806 coleville circle
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Tyequiece W.
Fav primer ever covers up long pores makes the skin so soft foundation glides on your skin. It's the best one I'v used
Nicolle D.
Shawnee, OK
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Nicolle D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love the Benefit Porefessional Face Primer. This primer is lightweight, translucent, it goes on silky smooth, and it is oil-free. I have normal to dry skin and this primer works for me. My daughter has oily skin and it works for her too. I will definitely be getting this again.
Jenelle K.
New Castle
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Jenelle K.
This is the best primer I've ever used. I love that it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. It covers your pores absolutely amazingly. But if you have super oily skin I wouldn't recommend.
Fernanda A.
El Paso, TX
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this product for the past months and it has truly changed the way my makeup looks and stays in the places were it didn’t use to![product:[email protected]�s-desert-island-pick-the-porefessional-face-primer]
Thea C.
Blue Springs, MO
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Thea C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love this product. I’m new to primers and this is my go to. Glides on very smooth.[product:[email protected]�s-desert-island-pick-the-porefessional-face-primer]
Freisi M.
Doral, FL
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Freisi M.
It is one of the primers that I really like so far. ⠀ I love how quickly it can minimize the appearance of pores and make your skin look smoother and softer 😍 ⠀ Makeup stays intact for many more hours. ⏰ ⠀ It is perfect for oily skin, in my case I have combination skin and I only use it in the T zone 🥰 ⠀ Have you tried this primer? 💖[product:[email protected]�s-desert-island-pick-the-porefessional-face-primer] Benefit
Jessica C.
Caldwell, ID
Benefit Cosmetics @iluvsarahii�s desert island pick - the POREfessional face primer uploaded by Jessica C.
I am pleasantly surprised at this product! It does create a smooth look and helps your foundation last throughout the day. It’s light weight and you don’t need very much. I would recommend!

3,113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...