BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

If you want to learn you need to read the book on complexion perfection! benefit How To Look The Best At Everything- Medium is specially tailored to give you a luminous complexion by blending away imperfections- wow! Say hello to flawless skin with benefit How To Look The Best At Everything- Medium. This book is your bible on how to get the perfect complexion- you'll be the first to finish flawless. This pack contains the following products: benefit the POREfessional- size 7.5ml This pro balm will minimise the appearance of pores. benefit hello flawless oxygen wow- size 7ml Get flawless skin with this honey foundation. benefit boi-ing 02 & 03- size .5g Get rid of unwanted imperfections with this industrial strength concealer. benefit hello flawless- size 4g. Cover up with this honey powder cover up.

• Been really tempted to buy something like this but I've heard mix r...1 Answers
Valery P.
Valery P.
Previously, I had a really good experience with the Benefit makeup kits as you get to try four-five (or even more!) Benefit products in mini-sizes that actually last you for quite some time! This allows you to try several products from the range and not to break the bank. This helps me a lot when it comes to choosing products and finding right shades. And the minis are perfect for traveling!
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
This kit was the first product i bought from the brand. And i was 100% hooked on them afterwards. This kit comes with the foundation, powder, primer and corrector in sample sizes (they last a long time) i loved the concept because for a reasonable price i got all those products and repurchased 2 of them.
Clara L.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
I love this box to use as a contour for my face. Light weight feeling and definitely almost full coverage. I would recommend this to any person. This is a great product!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Bell Buckle, TN
Review for: Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything, Medium
Love thus kit!! Matches well with my skin and good sizes. Also used this on my friend for prom and it was on the whole night. Well done Benifit! Love the great work.
Martha D.
Martha D.
Delray Beach, FL
I love this compact make up kit! All the products work really great! Great solution for traveling or keeping in the purse. 100% recommended
Allison M.
Allison M.
So great for beginners! You can find everything you need in one little box with directions and forms good price
Regina Q.
Regina Q.
Ontario, CA
Wasn't very impressed cute package though! colors simple not to eye appealing eye shadow smudges
Lenis  H.
Lenis H.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought the samples at ulta. I love the feel of it. I do not get breakout when using this.
Adilenne R.
Adilenne R.
Santa Ana, CA
This is such an amazing deal! The face primer is one of my favorite of all time!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I love all benefits products and this did not disappoint. A very nice kit.
Dennisse A.
Dennisse A.
Cicero, IL
Been really tempted to buy something like this but I've heard mix reviews about it so I'm not quite sure if I should buy it. Would it be worth it?