Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Medium uploaded by Zaynab E.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

If you want to learn you need to read the book on complexion perfection! benefit How To Look The Best At Everything- Medium is specially tailored to give you a luminous complexion by blending away imperfections- wow! Say hello to flawless skin with benefit How To Look The Best At Everything- Medium. This book is your bible on how to get the perfect complexion- you'll be the first to finish flawless. This pack contains the following products: benefit the POREfessional- size 7.5ml This pro balm will minimise the appearance of pores. benefit hello flawless oxygen wow- size 7ml Get flawless skin with this honey foundation. benefit boi-ing 02 & 03- size .5g Get rid of unwanted imperfections with this industrial strength concealer. benefit hello flawless- size 4g. Cover up with this honey powder cover up.

• Been really tempted to buy something like this but I've heard mix...1 Answers
linda s.
West covina, CA
I love benefits , the Makeup is pigmented , boing is really good , I suggest you rub your finger together , to warm it up , before you place it under your eyes , helps it glided on easier
Valery P.
Previously, I had a really good experience with the Benefit makeup kits as you get to try four-five (or even more!) Benefit products in mini-sizes that actually last you for quite some time! This allows you to try several products from the range and not to break the bank. This helps me a lot when it comes to choosing products and finding right shades. And the minis are perfect for traveling!
Ivis A.
miami, FL
This kit was the first product i bought from the brand. And i was 100% hooked on them afterwards. This kit comes with the foundation, powder, primer and corrector in sample sizes (they last a long time) i loved the concept because for a reasonable price i got all those products and repurchased 2 of them.
Brittany P.
Gonzales, LA
Benefit Cosmetics "How to Look The Best AT Everything" kit is AWESOME!! The POREfessional primer is my go to! It evens out the skin, and gives you the perfect canvas. "Hello Flawless" is the perfect lightweight foundation! It goes on smooth, and gives you all day coverage without the "caked on" look. These 4 products are the bomb.com!
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
I really loved this kit! All of the products are wonderful and truly do a good job on the skin. I do not believe I had any crazy breakouts from these items. If anything, I'm not a huge fan of porefessionals.
Julia P.
Always a Benefit fan! The Poreprofessional is a staple in my makeup bag! Unfortunately the flawless foundation is not really all that flawless on my medium honey brown skin. It tends to dry a bit ashy on me. But everything else is fantastic!
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
I love this box to use as a contour for my face. Light weight feeling and definitely almost full coverage. I would recommend this to any person. This is a great product!
Courtney M.
Bell Buckle, TN
Love thus kit!! Matches well with my skin and good sizes. Also used this on my friend for prom and it was on the whole night. Well done Benifit! Love the great work.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Love this kit!! Has everything you need to create a flawless natural look! I love the tips and great for traveling too! The porefessional is my favorite item in the kit and also the brush is good too
Bibi. G.
I love the porefessional..helps cover your pores for flawless makeup. Their boiling concealer is also very good especially at color correcting although the don't have much shades. Over all love this brand.
Dennisse A.
Cicero, IL
Been really tempted to buy something like this but I've heard mix reviews about it so I'm not quite sure if I should buy it. Would it be worth it?