BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

We Wrote The Book On Complexion Perfection! Our Custom Perfectors Give You A Luminous Complexion By Blending Away Imperfections & Minimising The Appearance Of Pores. Mix & Match Our Complexion Perfectors To Customize Your Coverage. You’ll Be The First To Finish Flawless.

Product Included In Kit:

The Porefessional Pro Balm | 7.5 Ml
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow In “i'm Pure 4 Sure” Ivory | 7.0 Ml
Boi-ing In 01 & 02 | 2 X 1.5g Net Wt.
“hello Flawless!” In “i Love Me” Ivory | 4.0 G Net Wt.

Hello Flawless Powders Me, Vain Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Mica, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Benzophenone-3, Titanium Dioxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alumina, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bht. [+/- : Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].N° 05035/N. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Cheers To Me Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isododecane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Bht. [+/-: Mica, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].N° 06962/A. Boi-ing 01 And 02 Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Silica, Kaolin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Nylon-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 06325/A. Please Read The Ingredient List On The Packaging Of Your Product To Be Sure That The Ingredients Are Appropriate For Your Personal Use.

francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
Este kit es una gran manera de probar una serie de productos para el rostro de beneficios a la vez, e incluye todo lo necesario para crear un aspecto perfeccionado piel. Incluye un mini imprimación Porefessional, un mini oxígeno Hola impecable Wow fundación
Jessica M.
For the price it's nice to test out the different products. The only one I was super impressed with though was the primer. It goes on smooth and makes pores so much less visible. Lasts a long time without "sinking" into the poor, the rest of my makeup goes on great over it.
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This whole kit is so cute, but the products definitely oxidize after about an hour. The concealer is a great, creamy consistency but ever the light one it is too dark to brighten my undereye. I'm glad I got this, to rule out buying full size versions of everything inside. Who knows, though, it is probably perfect for someone else, just not for me.
Carla S.
One of my favorite kits to try new products Benefits How to look the best at everything kit is great if you have been wanting to try their best selling products. Comes on 3 shades & retails for $32. You can find this at Sephora in stores or online.
Cecilia C.
Mercedes, TX
The poreless primer was a no go for me, it made me break out like crazy, it made my foundation(s) patchy. (I tried it with more than one) and was expensive compared to the  it is inexpensive and does the same thing! And I think it is an actual dupe for the poreless primer.
Celia T.
This is the best set of foundation I own, I bought it 2 times now and I will keep buying it, this foundation works well with my combo skin and gives me such a natural look & I found out about it in Sephora.
Madison C.
Berlin, MD
the professional primer is amazing! it completely blurs my skin to create a flawless base before i even use foundation. the boing concealer is an amazing consistency and blends like a dream
Cassie K.
I was so excited to try this, but was quite disappointed when I actually got it. The foundation was straight up orange on my skin, and the powder was sparkly. The concealer was decent, but you really had to warm it up with your fingers for it to not tug your skin. The saving grace of this kit was the poreless primer, which works very well. I have since gotten more of that, but probably wouldn't recommend any of the other products in this kit.
Finley K.
I love every single product in this kit. It makes my skin look wonderful. It stays on all day and I use it every single day. It has very very nice packaging I love it. Yes I would totally buy this product again.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
This is my all time favorite makeup kit! I use the medium color. The foundation, powder and concealer are amazing! the primer is great but I prefer a different brand for primer. I keep 2 of these kits at all times. One for travel and kne for home. The products inside actually lasts forever. I use a beauty blender to apply foundation and it only takes one pump of this to cover my whole face!
Jackie K.
Are the boing concealers creamy and easy to blend?
Melissa D.
It is good products? cause are not cheap
Amber B.
What's the best thing in the kit ?
Dania G.
Huntington station , NY
How much is this product ! It looks so cut specially for valentine day 😍😍😍
Dee Y.
Hello, I really like to try this kit from Benefit but I'm unsure of the color selection. it has light, medium and dark but how light is the light one? I'm pretty light skinned, but not completely porcelain so will this work for me?