Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Light uploaded by Roxy M.Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Light uploaded by Logann P.Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Light uploaded by Nancy N.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

If you want to learn you need to read the book on complexion perfection! benefit How To Look The Best At Everything- Light is specially tailored to give you a luminous complexion by blending away imperfections- wow! Say hello to flawless skin with benefit How To Look The Best At Everything- Light. This book is your bible on how to get the perfect complexion- you'll be the first to finish flawless. This pack contains the following products: benefit the POREfessional- size 7.5ml This pro balm will minimise the appearance of pores. benefit hello flawless oxygen wow- size 7ml Get flawless skin with this champagne foundation. benefit boi-ing 01 & 02- size .5g Get rid of unwanted imperfections with this industrial strength concealer. benefit hello flawless- size 4g. Cover up with this champagne powder cover up.

Nou V.
Nou V.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Light
I definitely love the foundation it's very light and not thick and gives me a full coverage. I do have a lot of pores and the pore balm helps and it feels so good on my skin. I don't really use the concealer it's a bit too thick for me and I guess I prefer more of a liquid form of concealer because it's more easier to blend with my skin and I don't have smooth skin so I don't like the cakey feeling.
Kristie p.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Review for: Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything, Light
This is my all time favorite makeup kit! I use the medium color. The foundation, powder and concealer are amazing! the primer is great but I prefer a different brand for primer. I keep 2 of these kits at all times. One for travel and kne for home. The products inside actually lasts forever. I use a beauty blender to apply foundation and it only takes one pump of this to cover my whole face!
s g.
s g.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Light
This is an ok kit for testing things out but I don't like the disproportional size of the products. you will run out of one or another much sooner than the rest. I understand the appeal of trying out many products but none of this products really stood out as anything outstanding to me. I think you would be better off trying samples at your local department store.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything, Light
The only thing that worked fairly for me was the concealer. The Porefessional would clump up and flake when I rubbed into my moisturized skin. The foundation oxidizes into a darker tint much to dark for my skin and I just wasn't impressed with the powder. The LIGHT box is not light enough- is more geared towards people with a beige/sand toned skin.
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Light
I love these "sets" you get to try usable bigger than sample: "samples" so you can see what you like and then can buy the full size . and on top of that they are perfectly matched to one another so you get a complete look. Plus they fit right in a handbag and they travel with ease .. I have 6 of these sets and could not be happier
Rachelle H.
Rachelle H.
Mililani, HI
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Light
Love this kit! the primer and lightweight foundation are a perfect pair that makes your skin really look flawless! love both boi-ing concealers as well, however the only downfall for me is the texture of them. they are on the tacky/sticky side which is harder to blend, and settles into fine lines.
Brogan A.
Brogan A.
Commerce Township, MI
Review for: Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything, Light
This is a great way to try a lot of benefit's products if you haven't before. I had already been in love with the Porefessional primer upon ordering this, but wanted to try the foundation, so I decided to grab this kit. Overall, it is a great price for what you are getting
Julainy P.
Julainy P.
Allentown
Review for: Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything, Light
I love this kit.I enjoyed the pore fessional.This product went in my skin flawlessly.I use this one day when someone was doing my makeup and fell in love.They should of had a brow pencil or something like that.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Chicago
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Light
I love their kits and usually find that they are the best bargain. Benefit nailed it again with this one! Their eyeshadows and make-up are easy to use and I can find a lot of options at Sephora or Ulta.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything, Light
This box is a great starter to test out what benefit has to offer! i love their pore less gel which helps out a lot with big pores and oilness! definitely worth the purchase
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
It is good products? cause are not cheap
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Are the boing concealers creamy and easy to blend?
Amber B.
Amber B.
What's the best thing in the kit ?
Tara M.
Tara M.
Is there a lot of shades?
Dee Y.
Dee Y.
Hello, I really like to try this kit from Benefit but I'm unsure of the color selection. it has light, medium and dark but how light is the light one? I'm pretty light skinned, but not completely porcelain so will this work for me?