BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A cheek duo that imparts a 3D watermelon-pink flush and burst of juicy mango tint. This delicious duo combines a 3D brightening pink face powder with mango-tinted lip and cheek stain for sheer color-correcting coverage that lasts for hours. The watermelon flush and burst of juicy mango are the perfect partners. Smooch-proof and smudge-proof, these sheer colors will have you looking deliciously flushed and sun-kissed. This Set Contains: - 0.28 oz Bella Bamba watermelon cheek color with brush - 0.13 oz Cha Cha Tint sheer mango lip and cheek stain see more...

Annamarie R.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
I loved hoola so I figured I'd try this product too. It's a beautiful color and just the right amount of shimmer but it transfers on to everything and doesn't last an hour. I tried setting spray, using this over foundation, using over bare skin...no matter what it transferred onto my clothes, my boyfriend...everything. This doesn't happen with hoola...
arii A.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
I love all the benefit cosmetics products, I'm always amazed how amazing they are. Its expensive but its truly worth it. I recently started to get into blushes and this one is one of my favorites at the moment! I would recommend this to anyone , i mean i would recommend all benefit cosmetics products especially the boxes of blush or bronzer!:D
Lyndsey J.
Lyndsey J.
I love this stuff! It's perfect for an everyday wear. It definitely met my expectations. It's affordable and great for your skin. It's fairly long lasting and has a beautiful color. I'd recommend it to my friends!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Atco, NJ
Benefit , l live for your products! The box blushes are my favorite of any brand out there and one lasts forever . They come up with beautiful colors that are timeless and on trend effortlessly. Galifornia is the perfect golden pinky coral and puts a sexy flush on all skin tones .
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Love this blush and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!!!!!
Robin M.
Robin M.
I was a little iffy about this product before I bought it, but I'm glad I went ahead and got it. It has a really nice color to it and its not too orange or anything.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I love benefit's blushed and bronzers, not really a fan of their tint's for the lips. I'm an olive-medium tone so maybe that's way. It'll probably look great on fair skin
Heather M.
Heather M.
Love love love this product. It has such a great color and is long lasting. The container it is in is soo pretty. It is pretty affordable for such a nice product.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I love the blush color and the high light beam! Over all this gave a really pretty pink/glow that would look stunning on any skin tone.
member-53f54
member-53f54
I liked this product and I will continue to purchase another one when I'm done with the one I have although I also wasn't very happy about the size!
Ginny F.
Ginny F.
Germantown, TN
Does this have good pigmentation? #newyearnewyou #newbiebadge
Lotolangi P.
Lotolangi P.
Raeford, NC
does this product go well with WOC,, like dark skin ladies? #newyearnewme
Miao C.
Miao C.
Is the blush super shimmery?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mesquite, TX
How do you use this??
Valentina Jael R.
Valentina Jael R.
Toronto, On
every youtuber say this is amazing, why?