BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #69 in Highlighter

Contouring Is Now As Easy As 1,2,3 With This Matte, Soft-bronze Contour Stick. Get Defined Cheekbones, A Slimmer-looking Nose And An Overall Sculpted Look With Just A Few Strokes Of Hoola Quickie Contour Stick. The Dome-shaped Tip Ensures Smooth, Targeted Application While The Longwearing, Cream-to-powder Formula Will Keep You Looking Chiselin’ Hot!

Longwearing, Cream-to-powder Formula
Natural, Soft Matte Finish
Blends Seamlessly

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica Silylate, Isoceteth-10, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate,  Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol, Bht. [+/- : Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) ].
No 10936/A

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Quickie Contour Stick
  • "i was very impressed with this contour stick. it is just the right consistency for contouring and truly does have a powder finish! it is not super creamy which is good because it has awesome staying power because of it! it blends out okayish i would recommend using a brush first and then a beauty sponge" in 125 reviews
  • "i love this contouring stick. it's the perfect color for my current summer skin tone. it has a bit of a learning curve but i found the easiest way to apply is to not draw lines directly on your face. instead i pick up product with a stippling brush and stipple it on. i think this color will not work on me when i get lighter for the winter and it might read orange. i wish this came in a range because i love the formula" in 52 reviews
  • "this is definitely one of the most convenient cream contour products i have ever used and the shade is very flattering on my pale skin. i like how easy it is to blend out and that it doesn't make my skin look especially oily. it also layers well over many different types of foundations." in 28 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I got a small deluxe sample of this cream contour stick with an order and fully expected to give it away to a friend,... I am a powder contour girl through and through, and didn’t think the cream-to-powder would work on me. I like a more subtle contour and the whole “Kim Kardashian” super defined look doesn’t work on me.

So I got bored one day and hadn’t given this sample away yet, and decided to actually try it. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to blend out, and it took all of 5 seconds to get a gorgeous contour without having to layer on powder. It’s got the same cool toned brown as the powder version of Hoola (which is the only bronzer I use). It looks just as natural and beautiful as the powder version, while being a whole lot quicker to apply. It blends out best with a beauty blender in my opinion, and for my fair skin, it only took one stroke to get a gorgeous perfectly matte contour.

I kinda feel bad for my friend, because I definitely won’t be giving this away anymore LOL I’ve fallen in love with Hoola Quickie Contour Stick and will be buying a full-size when my sample is gone.
Bella A.
Marysville , CA
I use the hoola powder bronzer almost everyday - it is my go to, my comfort zone. As far as cream contours I’ve been using the L.A pro girl in Toast for a while now and whilst that is my favorite it’s a little too dark for my winter hue and I was looking for something new. I’m really skeptical to try something new that’s makeup related when I find it through a youtuber and so I gave this a hesitant go. Never have I EVER used a contour stick that is as buttery, as beautiful and easy to blend! I will recommend this all day and night long. The only reason for 4 and not 5 stars is because I recently found out that benefit still tests on animals which is a huge womp womp.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
I have been in the hunt for a perfect contour stick. One that is creamy, blendAble and doesn’t look too dark on my light skin. I stumbled upon this product and it was everything I have been looking for. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the stick immediately came out of the tube when I first opened it. A little frustrating. Besides that issue, I don’t see myself switching products anytime soon. I just hope they fix the issue of it breaking apart.
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
This does live up to its name. It is very quick and easy to use, but I do not feel like it is dark enough for just contour alone. I still have to apply a little more darker color to really show. It blended very well and went on smooth. I probably would buy again because I like the quickness and how easy it is to blend. It cut out a lot of time and vigorous blending.
Maria G.
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Quickie Contour Stick. This product is so creamy and so easy to blend. I am new to the contour thing but with this stick it was so easy for me to apply it. I like the color it comes in not too dark I think it's a perfect color for any type of skin. I will really recommend this product to any one it's worth it.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I have mixed feelings about this contour/bronzing stick. The formula I love! It applies so creamy and blends out like a dream. Just a few taps of a Beauty Blended and it's blended to perfection. The negative is that I found when I get hot the contour Cream tends to slide and settle in lines and creases. It ends up looking like I have dirty lines on my face and neck! I can definitely use this in the winter when I don't get as warm but for summertime I just can't. Someone who doesn't get over heated easily and doesn't work a more physically demanding job would probably do well with this stick.
Brianna H.
Princeton, WV
This has a beautiful color to it but if you blend it too much it literally blends to nothing. I just wasn’t a fan. It’s too expensive to use a whole bunch of product too everyday just to contour so this was a downer for me :( I’m not a fan of cream contour anyhow. But just no on this
Alex C.
Obsessed with this!! It’s so much easier than using a pallet such as the cream ABH contour. It’s silky smooth and blends so easily. I don’t think Il ever contour with anything else. Highly recommend this if your super busy like me. Plus it’s small enough to take on the go if need be.
Amber W.
falling waters
This is my go to for when I want to do more dramatic contouring. I️t blends out well and isn’t to dark for my fair skin. The only issue I have is that the stick broke after a few weeks of having I️t so I️t can now fall out and I still have no clue how I️t broke.
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Is this more on the warm or cool side? Is it super dark?
Leilani V.
Covina, CA
Is this product easy to blend ?
Anais N. M.
Is there just one color for this? Or does it come in multiple shades?
Ali R.
Broomfield, CO
in search of an amazing contour STICK!! should i get this one? i love the color of hoola but will it disturb my foundation when blending the contour?
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Thoughts? Does it blend ?