Juliette S.

I have always wanted to buy this bronzer, but I have seen that the first ingredient is talc. Has it broken out any of you?

Sophie E.
Sophie E.
1 year, 9 months ago
no I've used this for a while and haven't broken out at all
Megan T.
Megan T.
Peru, IN
1 year, 9 months ago
I have acne prone skin and I use this probably 2-3 times a week and I have not yet had a break out from this!
Marlie R.
Marlie R.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and it hasn't broken me out. I've been using it for about a year so, personally, I think it will be alright. :)