BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #4 in Bronzer

An award-winning, matte bronzer for a sunkissed glow. Dust on Benefit Cosmetics' iconic Hoola Matte Bronzer across the chin, cheeks, and forehead for a healthy, natural-looking tan that flatters any skin tone. Complete with a soft, natural-bristle cheek brush, it delivers pure matte color without leaving behind shine or shimmer. It's ideal for fair complexions or for use as an all over finishing powder, and it instantly warms your complexion, leaving you with a healthy-looking, believable glow year round. The finely milled matte bronzer blends on smoothly and seamlessly. Beauty tip: This matte bronzer is every makeup artist's secret weapon for contouring, sculpting, and defining features. Apply hoola and watt's up (sold separately) for a perfect contouring duo. Always tap off excess powder to avoid applying too much color.

• Is this worth the price?3 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use if you have fair skin???2 Answers
  • Omg! Hoola bronzer is like one of my dreams! I swear!1 Answers
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I was already a long time lover the the original when this came out. The pros are the color is so amazing for fair skin tones. It blends effortlessly into the skin and I would 100% use again. I don't have the lightest skin ever but I really love the color and undertone of this bronzer on my complexion alone for a natural, subtle contour that just looks so stunning on the skin. When I'm going for a little bit more of a defined contour or just want to be extra bronzed, I will mix this with other bronzers or contour powders to deepen it or even mix it with the original hoola which is gorgeous as well! If you are like medium skin and up this definitely won't work for you unfortunately. But I definitely recommend this for super fair to light, maybe maybe light-medium skin tones. But the darker your skin the more natural it will look on you. I personally like that look but this bronzer has worked it's way into my daily makeup routine when I reach for powder bronzer products that day! I just love it! Everything about the color & undertone is right! I highly recommend checking it out if you were interested, don't think you'll regret it!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Greenfield, MA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g
When this product's release was first announced, I knew I had to purchase it. I bought it right away once it went on sale on Ulta. It was definitely a risk- as I usually like to test products in store before I actually make the plunge on purchasing them. However, I always swore by my original Hoola bronzer. The problem I always had with the original is that it was definitely a couple shades too dark for me, but I always used a verrrrrry light hand. So needless to say, I was ecstatic when this came to the market. I was super scared at first upon just merely swatching, because this Hoola Lite is so light that it didn't show up on my hand. Of course though, it looks AMAZING on the cheeks! I am pale as a ghost so I can use this, heavy-handedly like I ENJOY and I don't have to worry about getting crazy looking. It's definitely buildable but it'll never make me look like an oompa loompa. I am OBSESSED with this bronzer! I just hate the packaging- I wish it was in a more standard bronzer compact with perhaps a bigger pan but that's also just me being picky. Pale people need this!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I absolutely adore the hoola bronzer and so when they came out with a light shade I was ecstatic! I really love how both of the hoola bronzer's have a very neutral bronze shade! They're neither orange or grey, they're not too warm and they're not too cool. It's just that perfect in between color that is able to really give you some definition if you'd like or for bronzing around the face. I also love that the formula is very smooth and it's also very buildable which gives you a lot of control over how much color you want to use! Jet it makes it a great product for anybody that's on the go and also for people who are just starting with make up. It's also really great to use as a professional because your client skin tones Deffer and you may not always know exactly what they want and so having a bronzer that doesn't go on and get muddy and you're able to build that color to their liking or to your liking is very important! I just think that they need to come out with a darker Hoola Bronzer! Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite
Anna G.
Anna G.
Ocean View, NJ
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g
When I'm going for a natural springtime vibe, this bronzer absolutely locks in my look.

The color is perfect for a light wash of color that makes you LOOK like you've just been outside for a few hours- even though you've probably just been indoors online shopping or watching Netflix (am I right?).

The packaging makes swirly a large fluffy brush into the product and onto the face effortless. I commend benefit for another avant-garde design and innovative product, especially for a product as simple as bronzer. It does not wear off during the day, and does not have any shimmer or gaudy finish. If you're new to makeup and don't have any clue where to start or you just don't want you face to look TOO muddy, this is a great staple for any new makeup collection.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g
This Bronzer is wonderful! I was really disappointed that with such light skin, that I wasn't experiencing the Original Hoola Bronzer the same way that everyone else was. Everyone really seemed to love the orignal Hoola Bronzer but with a light, cool skin tone, it was far too dark for me. But I really loved the formula so I tried this one and I'm in love. The packaging is adorable. The product itself is smooth and buttery and very easy to blend. And with this Bronzer, it is the perfect color to bring warmth to my skin without looking muddy or orange. It's great on top of a contour or used as a contour or alone as a Bronzer as well. It's also great as an eyeshadow! Overall, this was an excellent purchase!
ana d.
ana d.
North Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g

This product I bought it due to being a bronzer highly recommended by the maquiladoras of Youtuber! I love it! The product is soft and creamy I have very delicate skin and sometimes it can be difficult to find beauty products but with this product I have had absolutely no problem with any kind of irritation, it is ideal to use when trying to Achieve a more "natural" appearance.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I was somewhat skeptical when I swatched this in store thinking it would not be dark enough for my skin (I have light skin with pink undertones) but I decided to give it a shot anyways. I am so happy that I did! I love this for an all over wash of color on my face, and works good if you want a very light contour somedays. It smells really good (although if you are sensitive to smells I may avoid this) Not sure if this will work for me in the summer months but in the colder months this will for sure work for me. I really wish Benefit was cruelty free though, which is why I give it only 4 stars.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I'm in LOVE with this bronzer. When I first bought the original Hoola bronzer, I realized it was much too dark for my fair complexion, and really just looked like a stripe of mud across my cheek. So when I saw this, I was so excited to try it. And to my surprise, it complemented me perfectly. It's a nice cool-toned bronzer that I can also get away with using as a contour color. It's matte and extremely blendable. It doesn't accentuate any problem areas around my cheeks and it gives a healthy, sculpted glow. By far my favorite bronzer I've used this year!
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I thought since I was so fair skinned that this lite bronzer would have been great for contouring! But honestly it didn't even really show up on my skin!! Unfortunately I will be exchanging it at ulta for something else. I'll just stick to my regular hoola for bronzing my face and Kat von d and tartest pro for contouring my cheekbones. May work for you if your super fair with cooler undertones.

I'd just like to add that I love my regular hoola bronzer!! It was just the shade that didn't work for me. Quality-wise it's fine!
Laleska F.
Laleska F.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola Lite 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I love the product when I am paler, because I can get quite tan from sports in the summer so the bronzer doesn't do anything for me then.(I wish they offered a slightly darker version as well) The price only got 4 lippies because it is quite expensive, but you get a decent amount of product for your money. The packaging is adorable, but it does take up a good amount of space in a makeup bag, so their travel size would be better if you are planning on taking this on your next vacay. (Love the cute brush it comes with, which isn't poorly made.) Overall, great product with good payoff and nice consistency.
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Bradford
What Is the difference between this and the original hoola bronzer?
keissy h.
keissy h.
Austin, TX
Is hoola a great bronzer?
Adilem D.
Adilem D.
Where can I get this bronzer?
Lily D.
Lily D.
Sheffield
Is this better than the original?
Rexica N.
Rexica N.
Is this bronzer good for a tan skin person