Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer

bronzing powder

isnt the hoola bronzer just the best ? Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer ?
do you think this is worth it why or why not?
What is your favorite bronzer of all time ?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer!
Product Highlights
benefit come through!!! this bronzer is my ride or die bronzer. hoola gives a matte finish and it’s great fro bronze or contouring. when trying to build it i find that it looks dirty so just use one layer and blenddddd. out of all the bronzers i’ve used, hoola is at the top of my list [product:benefit-cosmetics-hoola-matte-bronzer]in reviews
this is a great bronzer!! wouldn’t recommend it to people with fair skin. it is very orange so i would get hoola litein reviews
I recommend this for light to medium skin tones because I don't think it's deep enough in tone to work for skin tones darker than that! in reviews
...a difficult time finding something that wouldn't look to orange on my fair skin.in reviews
A little goes a long way and you do have to be careful not to put too much on and of course, blend ladies and gentlemen! in reviews
Jamila D.
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Jamila D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This bronzer was my only bronzer for a very long time. It has the right amount of warmth and very buildable. I would wish the brush was an angled brush since the product itself is meant to be use on angled sections of the face. Overall, this is an amazing product.
Samantha B.
Westfield
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Samantha B.
Love this bronzer! First apply it to all areas of the faces to give your skin a sun kissed look. After blend it out with a damp sponge for a more natural look.
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Savannah G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my OG favorite bronzers. I find the original to be just a tad too dark for my natural skin tone but it’s perfect when I’m self tanned. I recommend the hoola lite for those of us who are super fair. This blends very well and is super pigmented without being crazy looking or hard to blend out. You only need a small amount because this packs a punch. Highly recommend!
Anna F.
marietta
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Anna F.
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Anna F.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics @mannymua733�s desert island pick � hoola matte bronzer
I am absolutely in love with this bronzer. The color is amazing. And the pigmentation is great. Definitely recommend and will be buying in the future.
Sydney H.
Burbank, OH
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Sydney H.
Review for: Travel Size
i’ve been using this bronzer religiously for about 4 years, i’ve tried to replace it for cheaper drug store options and i always come back. It looks so natural when i’m trying to pull off a light make up look but also looks amazing on top of cream concealer when i’m doing a full face. If you’re on the edge i recommend trying it with a couple different make up looks and i can guarantee you’ll love it!
Lyreitza C.
Sanford, FL
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Lyreitza C.
Review for: Fun Size
Es uno de mis bronceadores favoritos es fácil de difuminar. Te da una apariencia bronceado en el rostro natural. Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer
Esmeralda C.
Clinton, UT
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Esmeralda C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Travel Size
I do have good experience about this product I wasn’t able to find this product but I finally found it and it’s amazing it gives you a delicate tone over you face and the texture it’s alright I have the mini version and it’s perfect to bring with you! I totally recommend this bronzer Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,444 reviews
Review for: Travel Size
This is the Benefit hoola matte bronzer and it retails $30 for the bigger box and $17 for the mini. It looks small but you get many uses out of it. There are several shades of this bronzer, including a lite version for paler skin. I really like this bronzer and found it to be long lasting. I would recommend it The shade is a medium brown with warm, yellow undertones and a matte finish. Smooth, richly pigmented with a velvety texture. Start light and build because it is pigmented. Not patchy or streaky.
Jenna M.
Russellville, AR
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Jenna M.
Review for: Travel Size
I absolutely love this bronzer. I’ve had it for a very long time, and still have a lot of years left in it. I love how it is buildable, and it’s just a subtle bronze a fact, but at the same time not too much. It applies super soft not to KK, and I just really love how it looks and also how they have a lighter shade as well I highly recommend this.
Jaye P.
Ewing, NJ
Benefit Cosmetics hoola matte bronzer uploaded by Jaye P.
I really loved that I was able to try this as a mini before fully committing to the bronzer! It comes with the mini brush too which is perfect for the cheek bones. This is another universal staple that I highly recommend. The bronzer is long lasting and compliments my skin tone.

2,430 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruby G.
il y a 13 jours
Jenna M. il y a 9 jours
i really love it!!! Blends well and isnt a huge pop of color which i like!
Roberto G.
El Paso, TX
il y a 4 mois
Ivana A. il y a un mois
It’s perfect and is buildable