Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte BronzerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #1 in Bronzer

Beach in a box! Dust this award-winning bronzing powder over your chin, cheeks and forehead for a healthy, natural-looking "tan" year-round. It's pure matte colour…no sparkle or shine!

• Comes in full size & mini
  • Sun-kissed glow
  • Great for contouring
  • Soft, natural-bristle brush included

• Hoola or Hoola Lite And Why? Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte...233 Answers
  • Is this product good for fair skin?74 Answers
  • What do you guys recommend this product?Benefit Cosmetics Hoola M...3 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
  • "I recommend this for light to medium skin tones because I don't think it's deep enough in tone to work for skin tones darker than that! " in 33 reviews
  • "I LOVE this bronzer, I don't really use it to bronze my skin, but to contour, it's really pretty color and I was having a difficult time finding something that wouldn't look to orange on my fair skin." in 17 reviews
  • "I have very light/pale skin, which makes it difficult sometimes to find a bronzer that blends well and doesn't make my face look orange." in 16 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and you do have to be careful not to put too much on and of course, blend ladies and gentlemen! " in 16 reviews
  • "Love the packaging, brush is junk, coverage is a nice color, not shimmery, has a matte finish and the perfect shade." in 15 reviews
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
Review for: Natural Bronze
I really enjoy this product because it adds a natural glow to my skin after using, the bronzer lasted after a whole shift of me working which was great! I thought this Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer blended out very easily and added a nice natural tan look to my skin. I bought the travel size bronzer so I could test out the product before fully committing and I loved it. The only downside would be this bronzer does add shimmer to my face, so I don’t usually add any highlight on top. I think the travel size is great for me because I also contour with different products so I feel like my product will last a long time! I highly recommend giving this a try!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Natural Bronze
There's just something about this bronzer that makes it so amazing but I'm not sure what it is... I recently purchased this at Sephora for $29. I've read decent reviews so I'm not sure why I'm surprised that I like it... but it really is an amazing contour shade. It blends easily and I find that even after all day it melts in the skin nicely instead of muddy like others I've used. It has this soft shade that is complimentary to my lighter skin. One thing, I don't really like the box packaging. I wish it was In a compact. The shape is awkward and I like to use with a large fluffy brush and it barely fits inside. I make if work cause i like the shade but the packaging could be I improved I feel like given the price point. Oh and that brush is trash. Benefit needs to get rid of the brush and update that box thing it's in, thx. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
Shannon d.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: Natural Bronze
I love this bronzer so much, it blends out beautifully and it is so easy to blend. It works great for both bronzing and contouring. I think it is definitely worth the higher price tag because it lasts a long time so you will definitely get your moneys worth out of it. It doesn't look muddy on my skin it looks natural. I love the packaging as well I think it is really pretty and different. The only problem I have is that with my brush preferences I only like the brush it comes with for my nose and not really anything else.
ΜcΚennα B.
Review for: Hoola Lite
I struggled with finding the right bronzer forever until this!! I have very fair skin and ashy blond hair and literally every bronzer looks muddy and weird on me, but this one is perfect and Im stoked!! The color looks so natural on my skin and there is no shimmer so its perfect for subtle color. Sometimes I use it as a slight "contour" on no makeup days. It's super blendable and layers well with foundation and setting powder. I will forever recommend this and I can't imagine my makeup routine without it now!
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg
Review for: Natural Bronze
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer okay so my all time favorite bronzer has to be the #benefithoolabronzer it is amazing ! The first time I ever tried it was in a sample off Sephora from readers points and I FELL IN LOVE!😍 it is so soft and beautiful! It's so easy to blend and so pigmented without making the face look chalky. It is powder and with just a light touch you have enough pigment to apply whether it's to contour or simply bronze the skin it works just as amazing !
Shakeela P.
Littleton , NC
Review for: Natural Bronze
I had been searching high and low for the perfect bronzer to use for contouring and thought I was completely out of luck. That was, however, until I met the love of my life - Hoola! This is a perfect bronzer to use for contouring and even as an all over bronzer as it contain no shimmer/glitter so it gives a beautiful natural tanned look without looking orange-y, as other bronzers seem to do. It is incredibly pigmented so a little goes a long way, so it is definitely a bang for your buck! Love, love, love.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Natural Bronze
Have loved this bronzer for a while now it is so amazing. I love contouring and or bronzing my face and this product is good if you want to do a light bronze/contour look. If you cant it more intnence its buildable so you can achieve that look by adding more product. It is so easy to work with which is my favorite thing about it. One thing I do dislike though is the packaging, I'm not a big fan of their package. Would recommend for anyone looking to add a little bronze to their face.
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
Review for: Natural Bronze
I’m new to this site and happy to see this was a high review for 2017! Hoola is definitely number one for me in expensive bronzer’s! I first heard of Hoola from my gay bestie, i was skeptical at first but coming from a guy who wears it and doesn’t look like he’s wearing make up EVER(he colors in his brows too), i had to trust it. Lolll, right?

Now $30 is a lot but it’s my splurge bronzer that i use on special occasion. I use the NYX bronzer for every day usage. I also only use powder bronzer to contour my face so this is a necessity.

It’s flawless, it goes on so clean and so smooth. No cakey and dusty appeal. Not orangey, blotchy, or too poop colored like some bronzers I have tried! It’s the perfect shade and the brush it comes with is magical to contour with as well! It is well worth the splurge, ladies! Especially if you are really into a good contour and want some color to your face. You will definitely be pleased.
Jessica C.
Chicago
Review for: Natural Bronze, Hoola Lite
I have tried both bronzers, and I LOVE them both. I use the normal one in summer when my skin is a little darker, and the Lite in the Winter when I pale a bit. It is easy to blend, you can apply as much or as little as you want to get the exact effect you are looking for. It lasts for AGES, so the price is worth it. I would recommend, it just adds the perfect glow you are looking for, or the perfect contouring bronzer, if that is what you are looking for.
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
Review for: Natural Bronze
Love, love, LOVE this bronzer. I have a light complexion and have a heck of a time finding bronzers that suit me. I got this in a Sephora favorites box and it has been my ride or die bronzer ever since! With a light hand, I can warm up my face and bring life into my makeup or I can use a heavy fan and really chisel out my face. It truly is one of the best bronzers I have ever used! The only other one similar to this quality is The Balm’s Bahama mama!
Ariana N.
Hoola or Hoola Lite And Why? Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
Ashlee D.
Is this product good for fair skin?
Naida M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
Would this be okay for pale skin? Does it look natural and is it blendable? How pigmented is it? Worth the money or no?
Kaitlyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth buying? Is it a holy grail makeup item that everyone needs in their collection. I want to expand mine but I also doesn't want to spend A LOT of money to get things that aren't necessary.