BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #2 in Bronzer

Dust This Award-winning Bronzing Powder Over Your Chin, Cheeks And Forehead For A Healthy, Natural-looking "Tan" Year-round. It's Pure Matte Color…no Sparkle Or Shine!

Sun-kissed Glow
Great For Contouring
Soft, Natural-bristle Brush Included

Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491ci77492ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. N° 3n5276

• Hoola or Hoola Lite And Why? Benefit Cosmetics Hoo...246 Answers
  • I wish this bronzer ❤️❤️9 Answers
  • Hey everyone! Come check out my new list on makeup produc...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
  • "benefit come through!!! this bronzer is my ride or die bronzer. hoola gives a matte finish and it’s great fro bronze or contouring. when trying to build it i find that it looks dirty so just use one layer and blenddddd. out of all the bronzers i’ve used, hoola is at the top of my list [product:benefit-cosmetics-hoola-matte-bronzer]" in 3648 reviews
  • "this is a great bronzer!! wouldn’t recommend it to people with fair skin. it is very orange so i would get hoola lite" in 1408 reviews
  • "I recommend this for light to medium skin tones because I don't think it's deep enough in tone to work for skin tones darker than that! " in 33 reviews
  • "I LOVE this bronzer, I don't really use it to bronze my skin, but to contour, it's really pretty color and I was having a difficult time finding something that wouldn't look to orange on my fair skin." in 17 reviews
  • "I have very light/pale skin, which makes it difficult sometimes to find a bronzer that blends well and doesn't make my face look orange." in 16 reviews
Lana R.
Tempe
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m actually really shocked that this is rated number 2 to the PF butter bronzer. I won’t lie, I did write a RAVING review for the PF butter bronzer and at that time I said it’s better than this one. I used this one so long ago before I really understood makeup other than foundation... so now that I’ve tried it again I think this one is a little better but only for a few reasons. I got this as a sample in a benefit sample box with my Sephora points. So I got like a super mini version... it’s tiny but I feel like it’s going to last a while because it does not take much at all to really get a good color. It’s SOOOO easy to blend and it looks really natural. A lot of bronzers I’ve used are harder to blend so I always have a choppy line somewhere that didn’t get blended well enough. This one is so easy to blend I think it would be impossible for that to happen. I still am not that good with blending powders but I can get this to blend like a pro lol. This would be a great bronzer for someone like me who is not good at blending. Or for anyone really regardless of your level of experience. I am reaching for this one daily now. I do still really love the PF one but I feel that it is more for an all over bronze, as to where this one I can see being way better if you want to be more detailed and contour with it. I typically don’t do a full on contour... meaning I don’t use a cream contour, blend it out and then set with a bronzer. I just like to use a little bronzer on my cheeks and on the top of my forehead. This is perfect for that because it blends so well and looks natural. I’ve said blend and blending so many times in this lol. You all get the point. I will for sure purchase the full size when I’m out of my itty bitty one.
Anna D.
Kansas City
This review is for the Hoola Lite instead of the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzing Powder 0.28 Ounces, which is a bit darker than the lite version.

This bronzer is perfect for those with really fair skin and/or someone just getting into bronzer. Its overall a light brown color and has grey undertones, so it’s very easy to build up and just lightly use on the face. It also doesn’t have anything crazy like glitter, so it’s very easy to use and break into using different types of bronzer.

Both the regular Hoola and Hoola Lite are powders and not a cream based bronzer. Some like to use a powder on top of a cream bronzer or contour, but I just use this alone and it’s enough for my lighter complexion.
Christy V.
Livermore, CA
My skintone: tan/medium

This is my favorite bronzer as of now! It is so easy to blend and the color is perfect. Whether it's summer or winter, this bronzer works great on my skin.

I usually use this bronzer on days where I'm wearing really minimal makeup because it isn't too heavy on my skin. I found that it isn't too orange on me and provides the perfect amount of a bronzed look.

I didn't like the brush that it came with, but that isn't a big deal breaker for me. I use the real techniques face brush (orange) with this bronzer when I want to contour with it.

One thing to keep in mind is that this product is pretty pigmented. If you are going to use it, remember to pat your brush to get rid of excess product.

I've been using this bronzer almost daily for quite a while and I have reached pan yet. If you're looking for a really dependable bronzer, definitely give hoola a try. I totally see the hype for this bronzer.
Noelani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great drugstore bronzer. The hype is definitely real. I would give this 5 stars but it honestly has a pretty heavy price tag in my opinion. The upside is that it goes on very smoothly—no patchiness— and you can really build up how bronzed you would like to apear. At first, I wasn’t 100% impressed but then I realized how much I loved how buildable it is. It doesn’t have such a high pigmentation that you ruin your look if you accidentally go in with a heavy hand. It goes on soft and light and then you work with the product from there. Also, most famously, it has tropical coconut type scent that is just great. If you’re not a fan of scented makeup products or have a particular skin sensitivity to scented products, then you may want to pass on this. However, the scent really doesn’t linger so if you can get through it, it’s definitely worth it. It has a nice little mirror in the compact so I do appreciate that. Last thing, the applicator is comes with, as with most drugstore products is absolutely useless so I would recommend tossing it and just using a fluffy brush. It’s a solid bronzer and definitely worth a try.
Alice K.
This bronzer is a very nice shade and the product is perfect texture on the skin I am personally bad at putting on bronzer but this product makes it easy. I also love the kinda vintage Hawaiian packaging which I think is so cute. The only reason I did not rate this product 5 stars is because the mirror inside the packaging is really hard to see because it is so tiny bit of course you can use a different mirror if you have one. Also the brush inside the bronzer kinda pricks you when you apply the bronzer but you can of course use your own brushes. This reduction is amazing if you exclude the mirror and brush but the only thing people care about is the actual product and the product is great. Also the bronzer is so cute and small you can just stick it into your pocket if you need to touch up your makeup throughout the day.
Vanessa G.
Winton
This bronzer is positively fantastic! As a Benefit aficionado and a very pale girl I had heard wonderful things about Hoola but never gotten around to trying it out. But I would never go back to another bronzer. This bronzer will look good on basically every skin tone, but mostly fair-medium (may be too pale for dark skin). It is completely and utterly matte, which I adore. Since it has zero shimmer and zero glitter unlike every other bronzer I have tried, it looks so natural. You can build it up for a darker tan or dust it on strategically for a light glowing tan (the way I prefer to wear it). Even the brush, which many people complain about, isn't even that bad. While it may not be the best size for bronzer application (an angled blush brush may be best) it isn't too rough on the skin and applies the bronzer pretty evenly. If a better brush is not available or convenient, the included brush should make an at least semi- suitable replacement. Although the included Hoola brush isn't super top quality, it isn't bad so that is why I left my rating at 5 stars instead of four.The packaging, while on the website seems sort of flimsy, is quite sturdy and shuts with a nice, almost magnetic feeling closure. The mirror on the back side of the lid, while slightly on the small side is nice when you are in a pinch and don't have one available. I would wholeheartedly recommend this product!
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
This was actually my first bronzer once I started getting into all the new makeup that has come out. I'm 44 and all these things did not exist when I started wearing makeup as a teenager. This was recommended to me by an employee at Sephora. I have very pale skin so I have to be a bit careful with bronzer colors. I do like that this brand has some of their products in smaller sizes because I have quite a big collection of makeup and I don't necessarily always want a full size. This product performs well and looks good. It's matte not shimmery, which is what I generally look for in a bronzer.
Danielle H.
Rexburg , ID
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer

This is actually a review for the Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer. I first heard about it from Raw Beauty Kristy and I was intrigued enough to give it a shot. I’m pretty fair, so I was hesitant to try a lot of the bronzers out there. I had tried one or two, even taking precautions to use a very light touch, and still felt like they were just too dark on me. Lo and behold, along comes Kristy talking about Hoola Lite. Watching her apply it, I felt it added a good amount of dimension without darkening her face a lot. I purchased mine at Ulta.com, and honestly, I couldn’t be happier with it. I don’t use the brush it comes with, although I appreciated that they include a brush. There’s also a small mirror which isn’t an ideal size but will do in a pinch! I love love love using it for contour. It’s absolutely perfect and I will definitely repurchase.
🌈Mitch V.
Lexington Park
I love this versatile product! This can be used as bronzer, all over the skin, or applied with a smaller brush for a light contour.
This product is meant for mid tones, and the Hula Lite is for lighter skin, leaving something to be desired for medium to dark skin tones. But for my fair, cool toned skin it is perfect. Just cool enough to look natural yet warm enough for a natural glow.
I have this product in the Cheeky Party Box,  which I depotted into a Z Palette. The packaging of the original product is decent, but a bit pricey for cardboard.
Overall I like this product, but would use a drugstore alternative as the price is high for a single bronzer.
Megan B.
Lapeer, MI
These are some of my favorite bronzers. I have them in the Cheek Parade palette, and I love having Hoola and Hoola Lite side by side. I love how the color is pigmented but blends so easily, if I accidentally put on too much or do a bad job blending it doesn't look like I made a huge mistake and remains very natural. I use it on my cheeks, forehead, and chin to warm up my skin and give me some dimension. These are great products and I LOVE how they are so matte, I don't like a shimmery bronzer. Hoola also works to contour, though my preferred method is to use the Kat Von D shade and light palette (the lightest shade) to contour, and then warm up the rest of my face with Hoola Lite.
Ariana N.
Hoola or Hoola Lite And Why? Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
Ashlee D.
Is this product good for fair skin?
Naida M.
Is this worth the money?
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
Would this be okay for pale skin? Does it look natural and is it blendable? How pigmented is it? Worth the money or no?
Kaitlyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Is it worth buying? Is it a holy grail makeup item that everyone needs in their collection. I want to expand mine but I also doesn't want to spend A LOT of money to get things that aren't necessary.