MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersBenefit Cosmetics
Hoola Lite Bronzing Powder Bronzer ~ Mini 009 oz

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Lite Bronzing Powder Bronzer ~ Mini 0.09 oz

Award-winning and best-selling Hoola Matte Bronzer is joined by a lighter shade! Perfect for fair complexions or for use as an all over finishing powder, Hoola Lite instantly warms your complexion leaving you with a healthy, believable glow 365 days a year. The finely milled matte bronzer blends on smoothly & seamlessly!

Mini 0.09 oz; Unboxed

How much lighter is it than regular hula?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Lite Bronzing Powder Bronzer ~ Mini 0.09 oz!
Shane D.
Beaverton, OR
I love this bronzer it goes on so beautiful and has such a lovely consistency to the formula, I've got a million other products like this but this is my go to, my one true love, the one thing I consistently pan and repurchase. It's so perfect for everyday looks
Bethany B.
Round Rock, TX
I love the Benefit Hoola bronzer! It's just the right shade, not too cool and not too warm, so it doesnt leave you looking orange or dead. It's easy to blend and not too pigmented. Very buildable as well! Definitely a must have in every beauty babe's makeup inventory!
Yolanda A.
Lake Charles, LA
This is absolutely my favorite bronzer. I use this to give warmth to my face and a little definition to my cheek bones and jaw line
Kaian P.
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Lite Bronzing Powder Bronzer ~ Mini 0.09 oz uploaded by Kaian P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm OBSESSED with this bronzer. I'm exceptionally fair skinned, cool undertones with redness and I'm also a redhead. Yall can imagine how hard it is for me to find good bronzers. This one however, one of the Benefit Brow Experts at Ulta turned me onto this and I will never go back to another bronzer. I LOVE the natural warmth it gives me when I use it. Its SO buildable and blends like butter. Layer as much as you want or not at all either way its PERFECTION I cant say enough good about this!
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m glad I got the bronzer in this size to try before buying a bigger size. This is perfect for my skin tone and it blends easily.
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I was really super excited to try this bronzer because I feel like the regular Hoola is too dark for me (I’m super pale). However, it was waaaay too orangey for me. I understand that bronzers are supposed to be warm toned, but I was really disappointed in the shade. 😞
Irene D.
Rochester, NY
This is the best bronzer I’ve found yet! The tone is perfect for fair skin as I have found the normal hoola to be too dark. It is blendable and buildable! Would recommend this product to anyone! It is amazing!
Abby E.
Apollo Beach, FL
I’m extremely pale and it’s hard to wear a bronzer without looking like my makeup is “muddy”. This is perfect for my everyday makeup look and also is a very versatile product! I sometimes use it in my crease to make an easy pop of color on my eyes. 😍
Amanda D.
St Petersburg, FL
The PERFECT color bronzer if you have super fair skin! In the winter I’m so pale that almost every bronzer is too dark, but this one is just right!
Brandon B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the pale skin bronzed my face has been craving. It blends well with whatever blush I use without making a weird bronzer line that looks like I am making Neapolitan ice cream on my face. It’s a must have for all the pale skin girls out there.