BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #40 in Highlighter

A soft bronze, cream-to-powder contouring stick. Contour with confidence with this matte, soft bronze cream-to-powder contour stick. It lets you create defined cheekbones, a slimmer-looking nose, and an overall sculpted look with just a few strokes. The dome shape tip ensures a smooth, targeted application every time and the long-wear formula will keep you looking gorgeously contoured. Beauty tip: Sweep the bestselling hoola matte bronzer, over your complexion, to complete your sunkissed look.

Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I am new to contour and have only really been using foundation daily for like 6 months. I used to like bare face. But I wanted to protect my skin so I decided to update my routine. I then started to get curious about contour. I use the ABH stick foundation and had heard that it is best to use the same type of product for concealer and contour for a flawless blend (all cream, all liquid, or all powder). I have two shades of the foundation stick, one for all over and one for under the eyes. So I saw this and decided to give it a try! It is one of the best decisions ever! If you like sculpted and pigmented you may need to pack it on. However for someone like me who likes a natural and settle finish this was perfect! It blends in beautifully with my foundation and gives me a sunkissed contour. I love this! More shade ranges would be better although I believe hoola anything is one shade only. Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation Tan 0.32 oz, Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Cream-to-Powder Quickie Contour Stick
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Benefit has been a long time favorite makeup brand for me. But I have never tried a contour stick from them before. I have actually never used a contour stick before. I usually use a powder and powder brush to apply. I assume I will be applying this stick on my face and then use a beauty blender to blend it in to make it look natural. This contour stick is buildable and bendable so it is easy to customize the look of your contour. I love how easily this contour stick is to glide and draw on my face. The color looks great and is super easy to use. My only problem was that once blended I really felt like you couldn’t even tell the difference. When I contour my face with a powder set I feel like I don’t have to work so hard to see the color come through. I believed that the color would show up so much more easily with a crayon stick but once being blended I definitely had to apply again and build the color up. I have a mixed feelings about this contour stick, I think I will continue to play around with beauty product but I don’t think I would purchase it again in the future.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Love the stick version on days when I'm not wearing alot of makeup & want a less in your face contour.
It's very easy to just slide it on, buff it out & go.
I have really dry skin & this doesn't show texture the way some cream products do.
Really like this over bb creams, if you want to build it up it is buildable.
I wish they would make a cooler toned version of this.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Ladies, if you want a super quick & easy cream contour product; THIS IS IT. I originally bought this during prom season when a client requested cream contour. I ended up using this on all of my clients because I fell in love after using it just one time, on someone else! Unbelievably easy to blend & it leaves such a flawless finish! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good cream contour, definitely worth the money!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love this cream to powder contour stick. It's so easy to blend and applies contour effortlessly. Blends like a dream and it's a light brown color. It lasts for a long time and I like to go in and set it with the powdered hoola even though you don't have to because it dries down Matte from the stick. I plan on repurchasing when mine runs out but it will take a while because they give you a really decent amount of product. The packaging is super cute and I love the smell of the product, doesn't stink like contour sticks usually do. Picked it up from Ulta and I will continue to repurchase it from Ulta. One of the best contour sticks I've ever used. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy contouring tool.
Wanida K.
Wanida K.
I absolutely adore this bronzer! I just picked it up from Ulta a couple days ago, and I instantly fell in love the moment I used it. It's super creamy, the blend-ability is amazing, and really easy to use. Sometimes I do notice if I am a little too heavy handed with my beauty blender when blending out the contour stick the product does start to disappear. If you have the powder version of the Hoola Bronzer I don't think this is necessary, but if you would like to try it out I definitely recommend it.
Christina S.
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
okay so I've NEVER tried a cream contour/bronzer product, I've been strickly a powder contour kind of girl. And let me tell you, this thing has CHANGED me. I got a little mini trial version from Sephora and I'm definitely going to be buying the full size. It looks like it'll be way too much when you first put it on but when I used a damp beauty blender it blended out seemlessly. The formula is so creamy and buttery I LOVE IT. Very warm toned so I think if you had too much of a cool undertone it might look a little muddy. I also loved that there's no shimmer in it because my skin tends to get oily and shimmer just makes it worse looking. So A+ for that!!!!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Cream-to-Powder Quickie Contour Stick. This product is so creamy and so easy to blend. I am new to the contour thing but with this stick it was so easy for me to apply it. I like the color it comes in not too dark I think it's a perfect color for any type of skin. I will really recommend this product to any one it's worth it.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
This quickie stick is pretty awesome, it has a smooth creamy formula that blends out well and looks natural. It is easy to apply and works with all skin types. However I have fair skin and it may be pretty light on darker skin. It lasted for hours without the use of a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a good product to cut down on makeup time.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I have mixed feelings about this contour/bronzing stick. The formula I love! It applies so creamy and blends out like a dream. Just a few taps of a Beauty Blended and it's blended to perfection. The negative is that I found when I get hot the contour Cream tends to slide and settle in lines and creases. It ends up looking like I have dirty lines on my face and neck! I can definitely use this in the winter when I don't get as warm but for summertime I just can't. Someone who doesn't get over heated easily and doesn't work a more physically demanding job would probably do well with this stick.
Avery E.
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Is this more on the warm or cool side? Is it super dark?
Leilani V.
Leilani V.
Covina, CA
Is this product easy to blend ?
Anais N. M.
Anais N. M.
Is there just one color for this? Or does it come in multiple shades?
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Thoughts? Does it blend ?
Anne-marie P.
Anne-marie P.
tonbridge
What would be best.. to use a beauty blender or brush to blend out this hola cream stick?