BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #68 in Highlighter

A soft bronze, cream-to-powder contouring stick. Contour with confidence with this matte, soft bronze cream-to-powder contour stick. It lets you create defined cheekbones, a slimmer-looking nose, and an overall sculpted look with just a few strokes. The dome shape tip ensures a smooth, targeted application every time and the long-wear formula will keep you looking gorgeously contoured. Beauty tip: Sweep the bestselling hoola matte bronzer, over your complexion, to complete your sunkissed look.

Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a small deluxe sample of this cream contour stick with an order and fully expected to give it away to a friend,... I am a powder contour girl through and through, and didn’t think the cream-to-powder would work on me. I like a more subtle contour and the whole “Kim Kardashian” super defined look doesn’t work on me.

So I got bored one day and hadn’t given this sample away yet, and decided to actually try it. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to blend out, and it took all of 5 seconds to get a gorgeous contour without having to layer on powder. It’s got the same cool toned brown as the powder version of Hoola (which is the only bronzer I use). It looks just as natural and beautiful as the powder version, while being a whole lot quicker to apply. It blends out best with a beauty blender in my opinion, and for my fair skin, it only took one stroke to get a gorgeous perfectly matte contour.

I kinda feel bad for my friend, because I definitely won’t be giving this away anymore LOL I’ve fallen in love with Hoola Quickie Contour Stick and will be buying a full-size when my sample is gone.
Bella A.
Marysville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the hoola powder bronzer almost everyday - it is my go to, my comfort zone. As far as cream contours I’ve been using the L.A pro girl in Toast for a while now and whilst that is my favorite it’s a little too dark for my winter hue and I was looking for something new. I’m really skeptical to try something new that’s makeup related when I find it through a youtuber and so I gave this a hesitant go. Never have I EVER used a contour stick that is as buttery, as beautiful and easy to blend! I will recommend this all day and night long. The only reason for 4 and not 5 stars is because I recently found out that benefit still tests on animals which is a huge womp womp.
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Cream-to-Powder Quickie Contour Stick. This product is so creamy and so easy to blend. I am new to the contour thing but with this stick it was so easy for me to apply it. I like the color it comes in not too dark I think it's a perfect color for any type of skin. I will really recommend this product to any one it's worth it.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about this contour/bronzing stick. The formula I love! It applies so creamy and blends out like a dream. Just a few taps of a Beauty Blended and it's blended to perfection. The negative is that I found when I get hot the contour Cream tends to slide and settle in lines and creases. It ends up looking like I have dirty lines on my face and neck! I can definitely use this in the winter when I don't get as warm but for summertime I just can't. Someone who doesn't get over heated easily and doesn't work a more physically demanding job would probably do well with this stick.
Alisa A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Cream-to-Powder Quickie Contour StickThis hoola stuck is the best contour stick I have ever owned or used. The pigment is outstanding and when you blend it in with the foundation it looks so NATURAL. I was like okay girl wow I did not expect this. This stick makes me look so snatched without any powder contour needed afterwards . I love this it's my absolute go to
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot but I’m not a big fan of the cream. It’s very pigmented and a little harder to blend. It’s a little harsh to try to use and o prefer the powder than this but still works great. You’ll like it if you enjoy the creams.
Afifa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Even though the hoola powder doesn't look good with my skin tone ( I use Dallas instead) I purchased this product because it's so velvety and glides on my face so nicely. This was my first cream contour I purchased and I'm super happy with it. It blends very easily and ready for the powder part of contouring.
Denise Z.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how well this blends out. You almost think it's going to be too harsh but it buffs out so nicely. The only reason why I am giving this 4 star's is because on my second time using this product it completely fell out of the component. I'm not the type of person to over twist it out. I'm not sure why it broke out at the base. I can still use it but since then it has fallen out of the holder again and that's with me being careful.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They aren't lying when they say cream to powder. When I first put it on my face before blending I was a little nervous because it looked sparkly, but after blending it left a nice matte finish. You need to use a good amount of this product before blending or it will blend out. I like to set it with a little bit of bronzing powder over top just for a stronger contour look, but definitely not necessary if you like it subtle.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Cream-To-Powder Quickie contour stick is a MUST have.  It glides on like butter and blends in a snap.  It is so beautiful and doesn't settle in fine lines or creases. It's a little pricey but for the ease of use and quality it is a well spent $.
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Is this more on the warm or cool side? Is it super dark?
Leilani V.
Covina, CA
Is this product easy to blend ?
Anais N. M.
New York , NY
Is there just one color for this? Or does it come in multiple shades?
Anne-marie P.
tonbridge
What would be best.. to use a beauty blender or brush to blend out this hola cream stick?
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this product worth the hype? I'm dying to get my hands on this baby!!!!!