Andree D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzing Powder 0.28 Ounces more...
I’ve wanted to try this bronzer for years and I finally purchased one during the last Ulta sale. It’s a great bronzer and I can definitely see why there is so much hype behind it. But, I will say that I still prefer the butter bronzer to this one. It’s runs a very close second but I think I prefer the more satiny finish of the butter bronzer. The matte finish does make it a great choice for contouring though. I do really like this product and would certainly recommend it!