Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Boddess Cream uploaded by Megan M.Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Boddess Cream uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Oh My Bod…this Velvety Body Moisturizing Cream Absorbs Easily, Leaving Your Skin Lustrous, Soft & Smooth. Scented With Notes Of Beachy Citrus & Sandalwood, Hoola Boddess Cream Is A Total Body Indulgence From Sunup To Sundown.

Rich Cream For Dry Skin
24-hour Hydrating* Body Moisturizer
Soft-focus Sheen

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alumina, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caramel, Disodium Edta, Hydroxycitronellal, Bht, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, T-butyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Citral, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl Dipalmitate. No 10792/A

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Boddess Cream
  • " [product:benefit-cosmetics-hoola-boddess-cream-moisture-rich-body-cream-only-at-ulta] [product:benefit-cosmetics-hoola-boddess-cream-moisture-rich-body-cream-only-at-ulta] [product:benefit-cosmetics-hoola-boddess-cream-moisture-rich-body-cream-only-at-ulta] I hate wearing lotion. Really it's the application. Most lotions sit on my skin but this one glides on smooth and sinks in immediately. It gives my skin an air-brushed look and smells amazing. I bought it on sale but I would buy it at regular price, too.
    [product:benefit-cosmetics-hoola-boddess-cream-moisture-rich-body-cream-only-at-ulta] " in 3 reviews
  • "The Benefit Hoola Boddess Cream is my favorite lotion. It smells divine and it hydrates beautifully. It’s more of a cream rather than a traditional lotion, making it thicker and easier to apply. This holiday season they were on sale so I stocked up and bought four." in 3 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is one of the best body creams! It has a light pleasant scent that even my husband, who has a severe allergy to most fragrances, can tolerate it fine and likes the scent. The cream rubs into your skin and absorbs quickly and easily so you aren't left with greasy feeling skin. It leaves my skin feeling softer and makes me feel better about my dry areas because it does moisturize so well. It claims 24 hour hydration on packaging and I know that my skin doesn't start feeling itchy and dry so I think that's probably accurate. The best part of all is this 30 dollar cream is on sale at Ulta for 10 dollars right now! So I stocked up lol
Lady R.
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Boddess CreamBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Boddess CreamBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Boddess Cream I hate wearing lotion. Really it's the application. Most lotions sit on my skin but this one glides on smooth and sinks in immediately. It gives my skin an air-brushed look and smells amazing. I bought it on sale but I would buy it at regular price, too.
Eme G.
COLUMBUS
I started using this about 6 months ago. I will have to say this is the best body cream/lotion I have ever tried. It is long lasting, it smells good, and is very very moisturizing. The only thing I hate about it is the price. i think that it is a bit overpriced. I think that there are great long lasting, moisturizing body creams out there that are way cheaper than the Hoola. Other than the $$, I think that this is a great product. Will repurchase only if on sale!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I really love this body cream. I purchased it on Black Friday because it was on sale and was only $15.00. I needed another item to meet a minimum order for free shipping and freebies-- so I figured why not!! I honestly did not have really high expectations for this product. I thought it was going to be kind of like a self tanning product based on the rest of the Hoola Line-- I was wrong!! First of all-- I'll say that the packaging is very nice-- something that you want on display in your bathroom!! As for the product itself. First impression is that it smells nice-- not too strong!! The cream is rich enough for dry winter skin, and it has a very light shimmer effect to it, that it not too obvious!!! I love Sol de Janiero Bum Bum Cream but this is definitely a great alternative ( and less expensive)!! I would definitely purchase this again!!
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Love that it was on sale for $10! Cheaper than bath and body works. It smells like something from my childhood but can’t place it. Reminds me of Hawaiian tropic sun lotion. The formula is super buttery and creamy but is sooooo silky smooth without it being greasy. Sinks in well to my skin. Best used after shower. However I wouldn’t pay $30.
Abbey C.
Rush City
I bought this product because it was on sale for $10 at Ulta. Let me tell you: I wish I would've bought 6 more! This cream smells so amazing and it lasts so long. I put it on every night, and again in the morning. My skin feels like a goddess, and I smell like one too! Definitely girls you need to try this!
Alyssa C.
Spring Hill
To be honest the only reason I bought this body cream was because it was on sale and to my surprise I love it. This lotion is not heavy, it soaks into skin and when used over night you will wake up with supple skin that's not greasy or heavy feeling.
Aubree H.
Debary, FL
Minerva C.
The scent is intoxication, you feel as if you're wrapped around summer with a margarita and an
Ocean breeze. It leaves the skin super soft and the best part is it's on sale. I would definitely recommend it is great!
Ashley N.
Tulsa, OK
This limited edition lotion smelled delicious and was so hydrating. I love the thick consistency and tropical smell. Despite it being a Hoola product there is no bronze finish or tint.