BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

• How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil sk...1 Answers
  • How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Ailet D.
Fresno , CA
Im not a big fan of highlighters but this is in my makeup bag i used it and loved it i have oily skin and i can still use it i love that its not super shiny so its fine with any time of skin and it has enough glitter that would go well with anyone who likes a bit of glitter
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
I love the benefit product line. The highlighters are amazing. They give you that perfect completion, flawless. Yes a bit pricey but a little goes a long way so it does last. I feel you will be satisfied with this purchase.
Elizabeth G.
I'm not sure if i applied it wrong but the high beam highlighter made my face look as if I just had a white streak on my face i am darker skin tone so I'm not sure if that's why it was like that but i loved he glow it had!
Kimberly P.
N Tonawanda, NY
I like to use the drops with my foundation. I mix a few drops with foundation on top of my hand and blend in with beauty blender. Apply to skin. You get a nice natural looking glow to your skin, like sun kissed. Definitely recommend
Khatia D.
valley village
I use high beam daily. It lasts so long and i love the formula. It's not sticky and also it blends it well. I've had my bottle for about 6-7 months and i'm sure it will last for several more months. I definitely recommend it.!
Stephanie h.
Bloomington, IN
Love this kit!! Great amount of products for the price and you'll definitely find that you love at least one of the products, I loved them all. Amazing formulas and even though I won't run out soon, I would definitely buy again.
Sophie L.
Hingham, MA
Cute highlighting stick that applies quick and easily with a soft pretty shade that will work well with all skin tones. Great on the go or when you are short in time. Looks beautiful all over face.
Kharizma L.
Petoskey, MI
I just bought this products at a vending machine in the Cincinnati airport! Such a cool concept to have a benefits cosmetics machine. I love all three of these products so far, interchangeable depending on the look you're going for. Great product, love this company!
Mackenzie U.
This highlighter is phenomenal!!! I would highly recommend. I use this whenever I am going out on the town. This would be used I would say more for a shimmery finish.
Alisha C.
Beckley, WV
I wasn't a big fan of liquid highlighter until I tried Benefit High beam. One swatch on the back of my hand in the store and I was hooked!
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Is it worth the $18.
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
Does anybody have pictures of swatches of these highlights and how they look on the face? Would be very helpful
Can anyone describe the size of the mini highlighters ? Better if you upload it and for how many times each can be used ?