BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

• How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil sk...1 Answers
  • How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Highlighter Hotshots
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
These highlighters are the best. I wanted to try them all, so I got this kit and I am sure I will repurchase it. They make my skin look healthy and luminous. I love them all
Mirabel M.
I've Been Using The High Beam And Watts Up For Years Now. Love Them!! I Like A More Natural High Light And These Are Perfect For That. These Are Long Lasting Perfect For Any Time. Still Use Them Till This Day.
Nicole C.
Hollywood, FL
FAVORITE HIGH LIGHTS IN MY COLLECTION. Really good if you want to use it as a "prime" for powder highlights. Really easy to apply. The pigment is really pretty, it's not too much or too little. I recommend this to everyone
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This product is very creamy and personally I love the texture of these. These really give your face a glow and a smooth texture. Your face will last all day and night. this does smell really sweet which is really amazing. I love these products and i think oily skin girls will like this product. but even if you have normal to dry skin. This will still work flawlessly on you. I recommend this product to you 100%.
Rachel L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great little trio! Each highlighter in this box gives such a light and natural looking glow to my face. My only con would have to be that the liquid highlighters aren't the best if you have oily skin and want a long-lasting finish. However, they are very easy to apply, and are very build-able and blend-able!
Samantha Z.
Austin, TX
I bought this handy little set when I couldn't decide on a highlighter. Since I was new to highlighting, it was awesome to be able to try the different shades without spending the money on full sized items. Awesome intro kit. Stays on pretty well. Not as shimmery or bright as other highlighters, though.
Sydney W.
I was very pleased with the results of this product. It was exactly what I was looking for and it really made my makeup pop. I would definitely recommend buying this product it has a very smooth texture and feels very light on your skin and adds a smooth popping completion to compliment the skin.
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the easiest and most portable highlighters you can ever use. Does not break up your makeup this is not super shiny so you can use this in your eye lids, your cheek bones, Cupid's bow basically anywhere. Under makeup and over makeup. Love it
Sheryl C.
The formula is definitely buildable so it's easy to get the exact amount of glow that you want, but you definitely have to work quickly to blend it out or you'll get a harsher, streaky look. However, I love the finish of all the products!
Sarah A.
I literally bought this the other day when I went to ulta beauty! I have heard many great things about benefit and am so grateful that I tried this out cause now literally In love with it! If you haven't tried this out then girl you need to!
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Is it worth the $18.
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
Does anybody have pictures of swatches of these highlights and how they look on the face? Would be very helpful
Can anyone describe the size of the mini highlighters ? Better if you upload it and for how many times each can be used ?

back