BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

Buy on Sephora
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Gabrielle B.
I’ve used the small purple highlighter and it lasted for years. Pretty natural shine that blends nicely and works even better with a sun tan. I would be interested in trying out another brand since I’m out.
Paola T.
Sunrise, FL
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It really lived up to all the praise I had heard about it. Spreads easily. Can be built as desired. Works great on my very pale skin.
member-630a26356
California
Watts up is one of my favorite go to highlighters!! It looks great and natural on everyone. If you are in the market to buy a highlighter, get this one!! It blends amazing too. And this highlighter has the perfect glow!!
Adrianna I.
Kearns Utah
The glow on these are crazy good! Long lasting and your glow stays on all day, no need for reapplying, unless you want to glow even more, then by all means, go for it.
Peyton V.
These are soooooo adorable! I bought this for my younger sister who is new to makeup and she loves it! All of the colors are beautiful and glowy! Perfect for every day!
Krystalyn m.
Laconia, NH
I love the portable size of these,they are great to bring to work for touch ups throughout the day. Thry blend out so gorgeously for a natur but definitely there glow.
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
The two liquid highlighters in this set are amazing for dry skin. They look great and not cakey at all! I always get compliments on my highlighter when I use this set!!
Ashley F.
Love this highlighter! It goes on smoothly and blends well! A little bit goes a long way so you really get your money's worth. Works well on my combination skin. Would definitely buy again! Have recommended it to others!
Deborah G.
This is one of my favorites I have so many favorites but this year is out of this world it goes on so perfect it gives me a glow at 54 years old it's absolutely stunning
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
These highlighters are the best. I wanted to try them all, so I got this kit and I am sure I will repurchase it. They make my skin look healthy and luminous. I love them all
Is it worth the $18.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Neisha G.
How much and where can I get it???
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil skin??
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?